Team "The Uchiha" and contact info

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT2k4Leagues & Tournaments

Team "The Uchiha" and contact info

Postby Xenozx » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 am

First of all wondering if you guys like the team name "the uchiha" if not i am open to suggestions and changing it. Hero suggested "cleanupcrew".

thoughts?

Not sure the best way to get ahold of everyone, but i thought I would post my info, and hopefully the rest of us can do the same?

[email protected]

Xfire: Xenozx

Steam: Xenozx

facebook.com/Xenozx
Xenozx

Re: Team "The Uchiha" and contact info

Postby bubba` » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:49 am

I don't even know wtf a uchiha is lets do cleanupcrew....

tag = cleanup_

#cleanup
bubba`

Postby BUDDY » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:00 pm

i registered both #cleanup and #uchiha so whoever gets all our team into one first is the winner
BUDDY

Postby HeroofTime » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Tag should be CC°YourName. cleanup_ is pretty ugly imo. No offense =p

CC°CLEANUPGAME is my name.

I'm fine with Uchiha too, up to you guys. Just make a nice tag =]!
HeroofTime

Postby bubba` » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:58 pm

CC° works for me
bubba`

Postby Xenozx » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 am

ok lets take a vote

Uchiha.Xenozx

CC*Xenozx

Up to you guys

back story of the uchiha is as follows:

The Uchiha clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) was one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure,[1] and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan,[2] producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented, and in possession of the renowned Sharingan.

The Uchiha were famous for their powerful chakra, exceptionally strong techniques, and natural aptitude for anything combat-related. The clan possessed an innate affinity for Fire Release nature transformation, with even the youngest of members able to use it from just observation.[16] As such they have created several and use this nature transformation more skilfully than any other.[17] Their signature technique was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.[18] Clan members were not recognised as adults by the rest of the clan until they could successfully use this technique.[19] The Uchiha were also highly known for their mastery of ninja tools. They themselves invented many shuriken move sets which required the use of thin metal wires, one example being the Windmill Triple Blades technique. They were apparently also somewhat skilled in barrier ninjutsu, having created the Uchiha Flame Formation which, still holding to their natural affinity for fire, created a barrier that burned whatever came in contact with it.

Sasuke's Sharigan
The Sharingan.
The Uchiha clan were most feared for their powerful Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colours" of chakra, allowing them to analyse and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities. Only a select few members of the Uchiha clan manifested the Sharingan. Due to their natural affinity for battle, and their proficiency with ocular genjutsu, many ninja considered it more tactically favourable to flee rather than face an Uchiha shinobi in one-on-one combat.[20] Among the techniques granted by the Sharingan, the Izanagi and Izanami are deemed to be forbidden, due to their effect of rendering the user blind in exchange for creating genjutsu capable of escaping death or trapping the opponent without failure. Though the clan was feared for their Sharingan, the eyes have also been transplanted into various characters outside the clan.

Madara & Izuna
Madara and Izuna, the first Uchiha to awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan.
Madara and Izuna were the first two Uchiha to awaken an advanced form of the Sharingan known as the Mangekyō Sharingan, which can be activated by the pain of losing close friends or family members. However, frequent use of the Mangekyō Sharingan deteriorates the user's eyesight and results in blindness. Only by taking the eyes of a sibling can one's vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
Xenozx

Postby beck » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:31 am

Of course it's about anime..
beck

Postby BUDDY » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 pm

im voting for uchiha
BUDDY

Postby BUDDY » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:44 pm

i need bubba herooftime and xenoz to contact me on irc pls
BUDDY

Postby Xenozx » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:24 am

Hey guys im on vacation in virgina and wont be home till sunday after 5. Ill hop on irc tonight for sure tho
Xenozx

Postby BUDDY » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:29 pm

hello guys we need some people to sign into irc pls
BUDDY

Postby HeroofTime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Hey team, just wanted to tell you guys that I've made it known that I can't play Sundays. This is possibly the first time I've ever heard of a tourney on a Sunday every single week, and I apologize for not knowing I guess. I would appreciate it, if you need me to play, to shift a match on a Friday or Saturday night at 9PM EST onwards. I may be able to make 8PM, but I can't promise it.

I made this post because I don't need people stepping on my toes telling me I'm ruining it for my team. Don't blame me for my schedule, and I'm not dropping out on things in my personal life for a video game. So, to whoever takes UT2004 or video games seriously I will pray for you when I'm at church on Sunday nights. I've made it known that I can't play throughout the days, and that I can play only late nights.

Again I would appreciate it if anyone could work with me. If not, just erase my name from the tourney and delete my account from this website. I feel the animosity is great from very few in this tourney, and they are also given administrative authority over the tourney and servers. Of the admins I know, Reflex and Steel have been the only guys that have treated me fairly for the most part and I'm thankful there are people like them who are in charge. If there are any others I've missed I apologize. As for the others, and you know yourselves, if you don't want me in the tourney just delete my account and erase my name from the tourney.

I'm not trying to start any argument, instead I'm trying to sort things out because I really don't want another hate-fest towards me from certain people who can't seem to distinguish reality from a virtual world.
HeroofTime

Postby facial` » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:40 pm

-herooftime +facial amirite?
facial`

Postby beck » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Hero is already cut..
beck

Postby HeroofTime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:18 pm

You should have rejected me as a player in the tournament knowing that I had stated I cannot play during the day. Tagging me along in the first place wasn't convenient for anybody.

By the way beck, I'm glad you're satisfied now. It seems you knew this concerned you of the select few. The hatred and bitterness towards people in UT really has to stop, and I say that out of kindness. There are others you have upset as well, and it goes to show a poor example of a leader and administrator. I will gladly never return to a tourney led by anyone that seems disturbed towards me again, and I'm sure you're glad as well until the day you realize you've got to chill out. That goes to xios as well, of which both think I hack (LOL).

Now, please delete this account as I may never even check back on the hatred coming my way, let alone logging back in.

Have fun to everyone participating, and I hope everything else goes smoothly!
HeroofTime

Postby BUDDY » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 pm

wait what? uhh...
BUDDY

Postby Xenozx » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 pm

i dont think there was any malice in what was done. Sunday was chosen for match dates. I dunno why usually, back in the day, you just worked the best day out with the other team, because there's going to be a sunday where people are not available, even if sundays are the best day for availability.

Can we not work out with the other team a better day to play if a particular sunday doesnt work, or in hero's case, no sundays lol.

just my 2 cents.

Cant speak about xios and beck with regards to your personal experience, but "if you aint got haters you aint doing something right :D"
Xenozx

Postby Monk » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 am

I have it on good authority that Sundays were chosen exclusively to upset Christians.
Monk

Postby RickJames » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:30 am

RickJames

Postby beck » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 am

beck

Postby beck » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am

Also, Sundays were chosen because it fits the VAST MAJORITY of people and makes it easy to administer when you need an admin available. If you put a deadline of 'any day during the week' it makes teams hard to match up, waiting fke their best 4 etc. Putting a definitive date forces a day and forces a match.

Hero simply should have read the league rules before signing up. Its been Sundays in the rules for weeks.
beck

Postby PACO » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:31 pm

PACO

Return to Leagues & Tournaments