UT4 Arena CTF PlayTesting Tonight

Jump to: Board indexStreamsOwned Wellm3ss

Image Image

UT4 Arena CTF PlayTesting Tonight

Postby m3ss » Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 am

As I mentioned in my 30 Day Stream Challenge thread, I was unable to stream the past two nights due to casting CS:GO for CEVO. However, I will be back at it tonight, and surprisingly enough, I just noticed a post on reddit about the updated Arena CTF mod for UT4. This new gametype basically borrows some of the Counter-Strike search and destroy meta, and you also have to buy up weapons and armor at the start of each round adding the economic management aspect. Most people know I'm a huge fan of both weapons CTF as well as CS, so it will be interesting to see how these two different gametypes work when blended together. I was hoping to get some other Owned Wellians to join in on the testing tonight if you're at all interested. You can check out the video below to learn more about the gametype.

Follow me on social media through the links below.
m3ss

Re: UT4 Arena CTF PlayTesting Tonight

Postby Monk » Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

That sounds really fun, shame our time zones are so incompatible!

You planning to do any of this stuff on weekends or are you usually busy with cevo things?
Monk

Postby m3ss » Tue May 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Weekends are usually a lot better for me. I'm going to try doing more early afternoon stuff on Saturdays and Sundays to get more EU players involved. I think this could be something for the Owned Well Show to take a look at too if it shows promise.
Follow me on social media through the links below.
m3ss

Postby Sonic|^ » Tue May 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Interesting.
Sonic|^

Return to m3ss