collaboration map?

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Mapping

collaboration map?

Postby macz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:48 am

If anyone wants to work on a map with me for CTF then let me know ;) we can go as slow or as fast as you want i don't mind i usually make 1 room at a time for max details then move on to next room.
macz

Re: collaboration map?

Postby vitrae » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:43 am

vitrae

Postby macz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:28 am

Every level designer has their own unique way of mapping. From my previous maps I've done the layout and then added architecture
and details towards the end. I ran into problems doing it this way because brushes would not fit properly because I used incorrect sizes and mistakes but spent so much time on it I worked around the errors.

Moving on I have a new perspective on mapping and prefer to work on 1 room at a time then see where my mind takes me :D
I'm still fairly new to mapping and have some experience now I can only get better moving forwards.
All of my previous maps have been for bunny track so working on a CTF map will be slightly different and fun. :D
macz

Postby flowX » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:42 am

problem about ctf maps is...to get an idea how the map looks like and about the gameplay...for example..when fozzel and me made CTF-bert...everything was planed ..it looked great and gameplay was good in the theory^^ best if to make a whole map without any details and test it first...anf for sure u need correct size and best is..never go under 16 ^^

ued1 is a buggy gaylord:D
flowX

Postby Einheit » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:27 pm

-
Einheit

Return to Mapping