Can you play cleaner than this?

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Pugchannel(s)

Can you play cleaner than this?

Postby wndg » Mon May 18, 2015 4:33 pm

I certainly can't play any cleaner. I'm not talking about cheating or performance efficiency, I am talking about etiquette. I thought all of this play was well within the rules and was borderline disrespectful to my teams defense.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bpydfb

Pugged four times that day, the only complaint I had personally gotten was from jinn after the last map, and those 2 videos are the entire map he was talking about. 20 minutes sped up to 15 minutes and separated into two videos. I also included a link to the demo underneath the youtube videos.

I counted 2 backshots on blackmane but they were running 4 offense. That's it. I fell back twice in 20 minutes, 3 if you count being lost, and we had the lead at one point. When exactly does playing like a gentlemen turn into team sabotage? I think I was bordering on it all day, considering I lost a lot of maps that day it probably was sabotage. Earlier Serenity even commented on the lack of fall back and I told him I wasn't getting banned just to win a pug.

These 8 stats are from the 8 maps I played. In chronological order.

I just want someone to clarify what exactly I am doing wrong here. I complained about 0 things until that last pug, so what exactly am I taking into my own hands when I play like that?
wndg

Re: Can you play cleaner than this?

Postby m3ss » Mon May 18, 2015 5:04 pm

blackmane is back?! :o
Follow me on social media through the links below.
m3ss

Postby crux » Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 pm

In the pugs I was in, windigo didn't seem to be doing anything that was out of the normal.
crux

Postby tigerclaw » Mon May 18, 2015 5:23 pm

tigerclaw

Postby Serenity » Mon May 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Can confirm. Guy is pussymode now. HALP 4 IN BASE - "Naw man. Dun wan get shafted by PUCOH." OK, he didn't say that, but HIS ACTIONS DID.
To be honest, he's a guy with a reputation that he's worked hard on getting, just like myself. Unfortunately the reputation sucks and sometimes makes things worse. Lately, he's been fine. I've hated it, he won't fall back and help me, so I miss the old Wndg. I don't like this new slate.
Seriously though, I can tell he's been tryna be a new, more fair guy in PUGs lately... Sucks that he gets banned.
Serenity

Postby wndg » Mon May 18, 2015 6:27 pm

So I have no idea who I could of been laming that was complaining.

The teams:

whose the "noob" (pacos words) on the other team that i was bullying? They're all veterans and I just posted the fraps'd footage.

So I guess tempus went and PM'd paco about me shooting him 8 times in a map, as did the other two runners on my team. Maybe it was dray, he's not a troll or anything.

CK was on defense. More dray? d3r was defense? Revolte bearly speaks english.

i killed naked man and notthatcool 10 times on the first map. killed NTC 13 times the second map, and nakedman 19 times, in 30+ minutes. Look at Seans, Screams, and Bugs stats on those same people I am decimating with my laming tactics.

Someone has their facts mixed up or they're flat out lying.

wndg

Postby PACO » Mon May 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Posted in the wrong forum.

I get lots of complaints about you and your playstyle. If I get a complaint about someone who has thousands of pugs under their belt and very rarely breaks the rules.. then I will cut them some slack. If I get a complaint about someone who tells me that they will take matters into their own hands.. then I won't.

You got banned. Smk got banned. Your reputation means that you are not on equal footing with all of the other players in #iPug. Thanks for the wonderful thread.
PACO

Postby Darkside » Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 pm

pls explain "taking matters into own hands" ban
Darkside

Postby wndg » Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Say I deserve the reputation, does that change the fact that your actions were predicated on lies? So people can just keep lying. The burden of proof is on me, I demonstrated my innocence and I think I made some valid points, but it doesn't matter. My next ban will be double, and it doesn't matter that paco made a mistake. You should just man up and ban me forever paco. I played the game within your set rules, people lied, and I still get banned. This is the third time you've banned me on word of mouth and word of mouth alone, and I just showed you the problem with that kind of armchair administration. For someone that claims to love this game you sure do stomp on the little guys that do all they can to pitch in.

I spear headed several investigations with minimal support from the staff and you ban gizmo not for cheating but for lolcuzwatever, so I can go on being a kook. You say ICTF is broken in so many words, I say the same thing and you call me a whiney so and so. I'm in a pug with you and nob and i say nothing about backshooting but nob does and i agreed, next pug i'm thrown under the bus for calling attention to the very same thing and i'm a crackpot because of it.

You're not a petty man, you wouldn't go out of your way not to include a new map in a video featuring new maps. You're so level headed you wouldn't get mad someone ignored your PM that you ban them not but 5 hours later at the first chance. Which was all a big fat nothing. Sean hates me, jinn was the one wawaing after the pug, they've both backed up my claims. The only thing left are these mystery "noobs" and the stats clearly show that if they did indeed PM you (which I really doubt they did )it was all wrong wrong wrong.

the last several times we've spoken you'd said, fuck you, fuck you windigo, and you're a cretinous retard. You might not remember the first couple fuck you's because you were drunk. But I'm supposed to just say hi paco, hey btw thanks for never getting back to me about all of the projects i've asked for input on, thanks for letting your buddies troll me in a pug because i'm making supreme anti cheat videos, thanks for banning me after that pug as well.

The last time I didn't have enough grabs, because revolte was chasing me and I was going up against strong defense. I was probably running with people not even as good as me so killing the defense is harder for them and I get penalized for wedging in our offensive plays with frags. This time you have absolutely no footing to stand on and it's clear you've made things personal.

i don't expect an apology because that'd be appropriate and quite classy, and I'm not deserving of that kind of treatment.
wndg

Postby Lineage » Mon May 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Erm..Well, I don't..hmm. Just be glad it wasn't 48h I guess? :OWfacepalm:
Lineage

Postby Hinata » Mon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Lol, you can explain whatever you want wndg, you are reputation banned. In other words, if someone complains about you, you'll get banned. Truth or not, you are evil. Welcome to the crew.
You don't pay servers, you don't administrate servers, you don't do [admin things]..etc, so you have no rights.

gl wndg with your reputation. (funny thread though)
Hinata

Postby bug » Tue May 19, 2015 3:52 am

why did you black out some parts in your logs?
bug

Postby kud » Tue May 19, 2015 9:57 am

which map was he banned for
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby wndg » Tue May 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Bug, I don't want things to get vulgar and give paco any good reason to lock the thread and shut down something that needs to be discussed. If the man wants to ban me for nothing he's going to have to call it what it is.

Kud, that youtubes is of the map I was banned for. Jinn said boo, and paco jumped at the opportunity to ban me for anything and everything he can. Because I ignored his PM 4 hours earlier. Jinn said he was wrong after he watched his demo, asked for a ban himself for being an idiot, and paco refused on the grounds that I have a huge reputation of laming pugs, he gets complaints every single day about me apparently. His actions infer that I had gotten complaints that day as well, so I busted out the stats of all the games I played that day. There's nothing to indicate any wrong doing and this reputation he speaks of is a moot point but its his only way to try and save face.

I pugged once on the 16th, the day before I pugged four times played like a saint and ruined the video games for some nameless person that doesn't even fit the criteria paco specifies to other people. (he won't talk to me himself)

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48390 CK and DS getting more frags on the teams offense, I guess KRM or hermione felt like i harrassed them? Hermione does literally nothing but cherry and spawnkill every pug and CK talks, a lot.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48391 FIVE FLAG CAPS, but I spent the whole time chasing hermione krm and vodka.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48370 Another five flag captures. 19 grabs. Certainly not playing CTF.
http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48369 Mass, scream, and dev all killed me almost double what I killed them. Lowest efficiency on my team. I killed nicc half as much as anyone else and larmor I killed the second least on my team. I guess you got some PMs about my entire team right paco?

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48330 I got 7 grabs, tied for least flag kills, and clearly our teams heavier offensive fragger. Literally no noobs in this pug all of them vets and we all shot similar numbers on each other. I'm the dirtiest player in the pug though.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48329 Here's your best argument to say I'm scum, I got 3 grabs on gauntlet, but in my defense the map is too open and I just can't contend with risus and ryans defense on that map. Risus was defense the whole time, I killed him 22 times, reflex killed him 14 times, another team mate 6 , 3 and 3. I killed that one defender almost as much as my entire team did combined. One flag kill, just one.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48313 Crunk was captain, didn't set positions, they ran 5 offense the entire time and got capped out. That pug died. Sorry for my sins.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48243 7 grabs, more scum baggery. I got one flag kill the entire map. I had the most covers. Killed rev 6 times, rusty and ck, 13 and 14. I don't remember any complaints after the pug about how I was running offense. Guess they saved it all for paco.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48243 Steel out grabbing me by six. Second least flag kills on team. Most covers.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48239 morita, shit show. I did backshoot rev once right away but I stopped after 2. He picked morita just to troll the pug. And they fellback quite often, as did we.
http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48232 capped them out, 55 frags everyone but maber had 60+ efficiency. killed ttn 6 times, CK 5. I guess the mystery noobs are jinn crux and ck? Sonic has some of the best offense in the game and I must have sent him running to paco. I was actually going to include some footage from this game for a sactf frag video but now it's all tainted.
http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48235 CK Crux defense, killed jinn 13 times, sonic 5, and TTN 8 times. Staggering numbers.

http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48204 played defense
http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48203 killed lineage 12 times, whoever vankuna is 10 times, notthatcool 8 times, riven 4 times.

So I went back more than a week. I guess the week before is the week he got daily complaints about me.
wndg

Postby PACO » Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 pm

You are wrong on multiple fronts but I have better things to do than debate minor details. It's simple.. you have earned a reputation of laming and ruining pugs. Just like Smk who was also banned both times that you were banned.

I don't think that people should be treated equally in #iPug. If some people ruin the game for others, they shouldn't be on as equal footing as the people who try to make playing an enjoyable experience. People pm me about laming and problems in the channel. I don't read every line of text in #iPug but I read enough to keep up with pugs and what is happening. I don't like getting complaints. I don't like getting complaints with your name on them because you are trying to prove a point or take matters into your own hands.

This is like the reverse boy who cried wolf. I won't apologize, I've seen the wolf enough times to not think twice about pulling the trigger.
PACO

Postby PACO » Tue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm

PACO

Postby kud » Tue May 19, 2015 1:19 pm

No one answered me, so this might be the pug?
http://www.ownedwell.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=48414

I can understand why smk would be banned, since he has 6 flag grabs on mezmermize and 29 kills on white who's playing offense (vs 17 and 27 on jyb/tempus who are defending). wndg's stats don't really indicate laming. 13 grabs, 7 covers, 3 flag kills, 17 flag drops. 15 kills AT MOST on an opposing attacker (which is smk), next being 14 on crux. In comparison, white had many more kills on opposing attackers (maybe he switched to defense, idk).

The next map wndg had most grabs on his team, and 15 kills TOTAL on opposing attackers. I must be misunderstanding something because seeing these stats I can't imagine him laming enough to ruin the pug for other players. This ban is way more lame than his playing
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby wndg » Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm

I answered you, the map was camp linfort(second map of the pug) the stats are the first listed. I was complaining about revolte the first map because he was doing what he always does. I was banned for the second map of the pug, which you cannot possibly argue I needed to be banned for. Check the utubes, or the stats.

paco

That old cop out, you're wrong and I won't tell you why. Great argument. So I admitted to playing like revolte, for how many pugs? It wasn't within the last week. The only person to complain about me that day was jinn, and that's probably true about the entire week i just posted. He was wrong, he said as much, you know this, I can post the logs. You jumped the gun, you have made a habit of it. You're argument of my reputation has no bearing on the facts which you won't discuss. If you had the logs of complaints you'd have posted them. They'd still have no bearing on the facts(stats, demos), or the day in question but at least you wouldn't look as petty.

play CTF for years, undone in a matter of what? weeks, months, years? I demonstrated my willingness to eat it on the chin and you still banned me. If you weren't pathologically blinded by hate you'd see I've told the truth as best I can. I don't expect anything to be done I just wanted everyone to see how you operate. You're flat out lying. You were wrong to ban me and only me the first few times. Revolte isn't part of your clique so you can look a little less biased this time and just ban us both even when only one person is doing the the dirt.

I played nice for a long time, I play a tiny bit like or match someones behavior(starting with your troll weebo pedophile friend) and now I suddenly go to dawn g/nuke status.

300-400 dollar player worse for the community than people twice his salary with some of the worst reputations in the game, powerful.
wndg

Postby Hermione » Tue May 19, 2015 4:56 pm

I agree with windigos ban, Maybe windigo is trying to improve lately, but before he used to play like scum, chasing and back shooting me all the time, I never complained cause i didn't care, But i guess this ban makes up for all that shit he did in the past. People say i spawnkill, yea sometimes i do try to use it as a tactic, sometimes it works, but it sure beats falling back, backshooting and chasing for sure. So in the end i approve of windigos ban. :lol:
Hermione
banned

Postby clankiller » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 am

wasnt me.

CK..
clankiller

Postby Sonic|^ » Wed May 20, 2015 6:56 am

Sonic|^

Postby Hermione » Wed May 20, 2015 11:24 am

i dont think its wise for anyone to shoot me in the back, ill instantly chase the shit outta that player the whole pug and focus on killing him alone.
Hermione
banned

Postby Serenity » Wed May 20, 2015 11:43 am

Serenity

Postby Hinata » Wed May 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Hinata

Postby Hermione » Wed May 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, its true, if you want to play stupid with a person, then that person has the right to do it back twice as hard, like if anyone feels like spawnkilling me go right ahead, i know how to spawn in different places after a kill. Spawnkilling is w.e if you cant handle it just uninstall the game or tell them to add spawn protection. It's not even against the rules, so I don't see the point to complain or whine against it.
Hermione
banned

Postby Zac » Thu May 21, 2015 5:27 pm

awww shhiittt windigo's feeling are hurt

<+Se7eN> zac's UT mouse is like a Wii controller, he has to swing that shit like a wildman

Steam Name: nut_zac
Zac

Postby blackout\\ » Thu May 21, 2015 6:24 pm

blackout\\

Return to Pugchannel(s)