Another example of blatant admin abuse

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Pugchannel(s)

Re: Another example of blatant admin abuse

Postby Bryandigm- » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:15 pm

What a fucking shit show.
Bryandigm-

Postby Nick » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Nick

Postby missiLe^ » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:36 pm

woooooooooowwwww Nick, seriously . where to even begin..

This is nothing personal Nick, but you are sucking admin dick so hard right now it's not even funny.. I'm not supporting heltah either necessarily , if he was continuously flaming somebody I can understand the ban. But you are riding dick so hard i'm surprised your vagina hasn't fucking ripped.

The fact you take a stance against heltah is not surprising either, he calls you out on cheating all the time(along with others) and I agree with them. Your aim is way too suspicious, and for your second sa ctf pug to be on top of the scoreboard with frags seems hard to believe.
missiLe^

Postby Hinata » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 am

Hinata

Postby KNOCKOUTDAD » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:49 am

to be honest. it does not matter who the admin is and it does not matter who the player is the admins are designed to keep the channel clean and the pugs competitive its pretty much the only job they have no player wants to sit through a pug that's stacked one way or the other. pug should have definitely been reset, i get that we all want to play with our friends and stuff but at the end of the day if you are still playing this game you want the pugs to at least be somewhat even. for the most part the admins are fantastic , better than anything we had at with MLG or GU but that does not mean that problems still don't arise occasionally. either way i'm not taking side i just think the culture of being an admin needs to be taken seriously by anyone who is one.
KNOCKOUTDAD

Postby flowX » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:31 am

Teams werent stacked...danone hits better than me.Bryan hits more than exixt lately and i wouldnt do stacked Teams. And i never did when there was a way to deny.
Every admin on ipug is there to help doin fair teams. Fixing probs etc. and we r doin this..

Topic was about Ryan getting a few hours ban for insulting every day and game.
Deserved and no complains by other admins.

People shouldnt do serious insults for no reason all the time.
Doesnt matter if its towards an admin or a Player. No differense..

Merry xmas
flowX

Postby atr0city » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Lol keep spewing bullshit to try to justify your admin abuse flowx. Insulting you for days? Wtf are you talking about I hadn't even talked to you in over a week. If you look at the logs you will see I asked you nicely several times to reset pug I even offered to captain and you refused to reset and stacked the pug.

Just look at logs blackout posted of the pug you instantly reset when you were on the reverse end of the stacked teams. Calling you a stupid fuck after asking you nice repeatedly to reset doesn't warrant a ban. You abused your admin and that's a fact and it's not the first time you do shit like this all the time. Stop fucking lying. Man up and admit you abused your admin and stop abusing your admin rights in future.
atr0city

Postby flowX » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:24 pm

nope. im not doin any admin abuse and wont do it in the future.
the teams ( captains ) wasnt stacked with danone and me...the pug after captains been unfair so i reseted.

and ye. ur insulting way to much and even more when ur raging like nearly every game.
i wont answer at this topic anymore but getting some hater to post in here to make it look like u got a point for once..doesnt change anything.
flowX

Postby blade » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby massie » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:22 am

blade man wow couldnt have said it better +10
massie

Postby FALLACY » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:50 am

FALLACY

Postby Lineage » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:52 pm

some zpworld shit right here :OWfacepalm:
Lineage

Postby kud » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:23 pm

someone photoshop this to say -10 happiness from admin abuse i'm not even trying anymore lull
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby csnafk » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:21 am

csnafk

Postby Hinata » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:55 am

Hinata

Postby kevinsan1ty » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm

aka biz<NeO>/bizmonkey

kevinsan1ty

Postby kud » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:09 pm

resolution seems fine to me I can only assume you're bad. Merry christmas you filthy animal
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby HULKSMASH » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:57 am

kumbaya friends.

Support OwnedWell with four clicks & stay up to date <3.

HULKSMASH

Postby miracle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Lol blade, you always put a nail in the coffin. And you hit it dead on. This post was stupid for 3 reasons after i started reading. 1st. Ryan, you knew that this whole topic would of been pointless compared to a paco pm, at least paco would of gave u an answer or something. 2. Flowx is obviously retarted if he thinks bryan is better then exixt, sorry bryan but even u know thats stupid. 3rd. Nick just randomly popping in the topic posting all kinds of admin love for no apparent reason while jd calls him out. Lol this was a great read, but it also gave one of the old school players blade to show some of you guys some freaking insight. If i was as thin skinned as some of u guys; I would of done killed myself 4 years ago when i got charged with my stupid bs. Blade is a good example, hes been called numerous things, and so have I. And you know what; at the end of the day, its a good fucking laugh. If that was what the was actually for then it was retarded. I would of rather you said you banned ryan for disrupting the pug then oo Im thin skinned and i cant take his insults anymore. This is online gaming; go freaking play call of duty on xbox and see how many 13 year olds tell you to go fuck your self all game.. compared to the name calling and shit talking ive seen this is a really mellow version of it. I actually applaud ryan for keeping his cool for that long. The old ryan wouldnt of even asked for a reset he would of just called you out in a heartbeat. o well. You know I like the admin staff but their is 2 people I wouldn't mind seeing removed from the list, just because personally I don't think they are able to be in a position of power.
miracle

Postby D4RR3N » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Blade's Own bar should be at ''Owned Everybody well'' because damn son you can't respawn after such killing
D4RR3N

Postby miracle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

also, I forgot to add onto tonys post. I may think 2 admins shouldn't be put in such a power position, but I do agree with tony, Most of the admins are amazing and some of the admins I wish we had during MLIG days, Like xeno, lineage, hulksmash and some others. The admins that are good at what they do are so helpful and they listen and take feedback and don't let the small things bug them. So I don't want to sound like I was discrediting the admin staff, I think they are all amazing except for 2 but you can't always be perfect anyways. But much thanks to those admins who are around and do what is needed to keep this community going.
miracle

Postby PACO » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:59 pm

PACO

Postby Hinata » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Hinata

Postby PACO » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:43 pm

PACO

Postby atr0city » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 am

Don't fully agree with what you said. Firstly, it's kinda bs to post a log that wasn't even directed at the admin in question. Yes, I went off on shots a while back there it was after I took I think my third ridiculous bullshit ban in a row in one weeks time and it pushed me over the edge.

I had a discussion with you privately in regards to all that, and fully understand I went overboard that day and it's something that I have no intention on doing in future.

I understand your reasoning for posting that, you're wanting to paint a picture to justify what FlowX did was right (I think so anyway). Now look, the main purpose of me making this thread in the first place was in the hope that firstly it would hopefully lead to admins thinking twice before overacting and abusing their power in future. And secondly, to allow others in the community to provide their own opinions and insight into the current admin situation that we have.

The end goal, believe it or not of myself is not to create some shit storm but to have a solid team of admins who are there for the right reasons, and use their admin responsibility in the right way. I'm sure you can agree, that based on the logs of the actual event in question here that what happened should not have resulted in a ban at all; And that admin rights were abused here even if it's not in a major way.

Perhaps I should have pm'd you first in regards to this, but I felt it was time others in the community expressed some of their thoughts in regards to the current admin team.

All of your comments in regards to sponsorship and things like this are all very correct, and it's not just about the community acting in the correct way it's heavily on the admin team as well.

You've had essentially the same admin list for a very long time, and it needs to be revamped. There are several current admins who provide literally nothing to the community by either being 100% inactive and will just ignore any pm they receive and never being around. Or, not being responsible enough to have those admin rights and abusing the admin right they have. This is not an opinion, it's a fact.

I'm not saying the admin team should be blown up, but it could and should be re-worked a bit. There are a lot of responsible, active people who I think would do a great job over many of the current people on the list.

Don't really want to comment any further, didn't really expect or intend on this thread to be going on for this long.

Let's all try to get along. <3 :OWpacorage:
atr0city

Postby Hermione » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:13 am

Hermione
banned

Postby flowX » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:24 am

That topic was about ryans 6 hour ban for insulting ...Seen that many times and thats Not about admins or normal players.its overall Bad to see someone always Flaming and insulting people...Thats whats looking Bad from Outside ..Not the admin timebanning for that.

im admin of pug Channels. .cb. ..publics and many other stuff Since over 10 years now.if i wouldnt be able to stay unbiased or calm then i wouldnt have done that stuff from my side. .

If u dont agree to Actions from other admins..pm paco but dont bring it up at a topic about me.thx

Gl for the New year everybody
flowX

Postby bug » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:37 am

Instead of banning ryan, flowx should've removed him from the pug and declared a pugwise-ban (isn't this available anymore?) and give him a warning. Supposingly ryan wouldn't have stopped insulting him, a ban might be appropiate by then imo.

Otherwise this ban-action looks like a very personally counterstrike to me and ryan might take profit of it (like in one of the past sdom pugs when ryan refused to trade a player against flowx' team).

flowx if you wanna show your calm personality, act as a calm person in such cases.
bug

Postby Hermione » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:32 am

Flowx my post isnt towards you, i think your an ok admin and you have never shown me disrespect or bias towards me, im talking about some others.
Hermione
banned

Postby rev » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Herimione, you are a troll. Your name is a troll. Your personality is a troll. I've heard you say you switch your name to things like "little princess" so that you can troll other people when they say it.. If your complete persona is trolling and trying to get people upset, not only are you a piece of shit, but other people are not going to like you and treat you as such. You should never be complaining about how other people treat you until you stop acting how you act. It's self inflicted.

Anyways, flowx in general is a good admin. This instance shows a clear lapse of judgement. Bottom line, there needs to be more good, active admins. Maybe paco should suggest 3-4 names and the community should vote?
rev

PreviousNext

Return to Pugchannel(s)