jyb official bias rankings(tell you how it is)

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

jyb official bias rankings(tell you how it is)

Postby Junkyardboy » Fri May 22, 2015 9:53 pm

rain Monk tylerofl Xenoscythe biz HULKSMASH

- I really don't want this team to win for three main reasons 1.) I don't like rain, people love the guy and this season he earned himself a tier 1 rank 14 that I truly think he does not deserve this spot. i'll crush rain 1v1 any mod any time any game. 2.) Monk is the reason I lost last season in sDOM and it brings out my inner rage...he cannot win this time around...not on my watch! 3.) Tylerofl + RAIN ROFL combo is gonna be way too much...by far the lamest and most annoying duo in our community! I have nothing but love for biz, xeno and hulksmash, too bad you guys got stuck with this crap team!

rummy ramdrop n0b knockoutdad crux kcus whitechoc
-this is the team I have that is going to win it this season(other than mine or paco or serenity)or sunny. Who is the franchise player here? Rummy? Ramdrop? Whitechoc??????? nope....n0b will be the reason this team destroys every other team...most underated player, worthy of tier 0 20 point rank...some how by whitechoc's luck he snagged up n0b and that's gonna be a wrap. If there is a team envy, this is one to envy over. rummy will wreck everybody on attack while ramdrop will spank everyone holding down the d. whitechoc will be morale boost +10...this team....on FIRE!!!!!!!

rev risus sonic xhackz lp crunk n0mer
I got a lot of love for this team....everyone on this team is super dope....except sonic, he's a douchebag, i don't know how he ended up on this awesome team. as much as I love this team, I feel like their biggest downfall is going to be the lack of frag power...they are gonna get tossed around like rag dolls in their matchups.

jyb InfamousRaider riven kyaxiz flowX Pun
this team is gonna be siiiick. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. riven is gonna wreck shit up he's promised me 60acc 80 eff this season he's gonna bring the heat!..kyaxis is the biggest steal of the season and will drop 50acc and make u all cry. and flowX will break your f'ing ankles, don't even try! Pun is gonna end up with the most grabs of the entire TOURNAMENT combined and IR...he's gonna make some nice monsterkill and holy shit video's of himself once he's done with this tournament!

4DL: HuMPtY PACO bbz bug Palak pwnage
this team is retarded! acro?bbz?bigboy?pala?humpty?paco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :OWpacorage: :OWpacorage: :OWpacorage: ..... plz don't put my team in the same brackets as yours...thanks....this and rummy's team's are my two fav's to take it this year. This teams offensive power is over 9000. Bug is a huge important factor for this team, he's the Dwight Howard of this team while paco is the Kobe Bryant of this team. Unfortunately the two powerhouses were neveR meant to be together...he needs Pau gasol and Ron arrest....and palak acro-humpty could very likely fill those shoes....this team is the lakers and I like it! BBZ bb the two best offensive bee's I'm ctf history! This is my #1 team I'm rooting for if I lose.

[Noobs]:Spriggan Hertz Mike Botti Vodka Squall Cool
-honestly, this team is gonna get ping raped...i like the spriggan/hertz/mike uniting...but ping!!!!!!

Nameless: Serenity Dewsick reflex Dray Darkside Jinn rAvje
i'm honestly running outta shit to say. this team has arguable one of the best starting 5's...but I still don't really wanna see this team win, not a big fan of anyone on this team other than Jinn / Dray and Darkside, lots of love to those three.

MEN: SunnY Finalz Mp5 NakedMan rasta-man holdr
sunny+mp5 are always making disgusting combosss...finalz in for fisk(finaliz arguably better), nakedman &holdr....this team has a sick trio that rivals my team(Jyb+IR+RIVEN)...all i gotta say is, i'd love to face this team in the tournament, they would be super fun

Team Furby: csn blackout scott massie snky FLYNN Steel
blackout has turned over a new leaf and we have recently patched up our grudges and for that reason, i'm not gonna hate on this team like I am rain's. this team has a ton of explosion players...I have a feeling a lot of teams will underestimate how good this team truly is and will feel the wrath of the furby.

Morning Star: snap rapture rickjames exixt bas
snap + rapture is hands down the best defensive combo in this tournament. can rickjames exist and bas bring flags out? I don't really think so...not a big fan of RJ or exixt and for that reason I would take great satisfaction in watching this team lose.

NimbleMinds: Kanzi Diptie Beastz Max_odb Faminka
is this a real team? seriuosly???lol

Vicious Manbabies: Miracle Hatchet Kengzta Marky Annihilator Elite Ninjagaiden
lots of love for this team....I just realized ELITE was on this team, i thought he was free and wrote a writeup with him in my team until i got down to this team...fuck....this team is not gonna win is what my gut tells me...they lack the top tier defenders on this this team...
Junkyardboy

Re: jyb official bias rankings(tell you how it is)

Postby miracle » Sat May 23, 2015 1:48 pm

PFFT
I AM A TOP TIER DEFENDER. ILL BE FULLY ON MEDS AND YOU WILL REGRET UR POST. btw, if elite is ever able for me to grab i will grab him before any single captain can ever get a chance <3 jeff. good write up but whys my team gotta b so short. dont worry ima get u for that one
miracle

Postby insanity » Sat May 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Requesting a first round match up vs JYB
insanity

Postby miracle » Sat May 23, 2015 2:49 pm

miracle

Postby insanity » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Admins, as I do appreciate you putting JYB in the same bracket as team rain. I would suggest listening to my first request and making it a 1st round matchup as JYB is unable to get passed the 1st round.
insanity

Postby kevinsan1ty » Sun May 24, 2015 4:21 pm

aka biz<NeO>/bizmonkey

kevinsan1ty

Postby rain » Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 pm

rain

Postby Serenity » Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 am

Serenity

Return to Leagues & Tournaments