[sDOM.I] A word of thanks!

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

[sDOM.I] A word of thanks!

Postby HULKSMASH » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:58 pm

First of all thank you everybody who signed up and supported the season! You all contributed to an overall great season and kept UT99 alive a little longer.

Thank you all the admins who made the season happen. Special shout out Finalz for helping out w servers even though not playing himself, PACO for keeping his head cool in the harder moments, kE for making the sexy UT graphs, Scott for his gorgeous art work and Monk for his diligent detective work and nitpicking.

Thank you streamers, I personally think you keep getting better and better and really outdid yourselves with the overlays, action cams and super funny commentary this time around. I love watching you back.

I enjoyed all our matchups, we had lots of GGs. Thank you all teams for the fun. Shout out to RJ for being kind enough to delay our Dev match when Big Boy was stuck in snow.

But my biggest thank you is for my team of whom I've had the pleasure of not only playing with, but also getting to know them better these past few weeks. You were amazing, fun and most of all you were all so dedicated. I was really pleased with my draft and knew we had a good shot at winning, but the draft doesn't mean anything if the players don't live up to their expectations and all of you did and the chemistry and end results were amazing! I'm so proud of you!

Now to get personal

Rummy. Just wow. My peak and bertha super star, without you I would probably not have got this far. I am pretty sure he set a new dom point record. Rummy was my first pick as I was looking for somebody solid as a rock, able to act as a captain and who was amazing as well. Rummy ticked all my boxes and aside from one afk during a reg match he was always there and came through big time. Aside from theanguisthing we won't mention again, rummy absolutely amazing all season. I love u.

Blackout. Oh my god. *** TO BE SO FKN GODLIKE ***. Seriously this man melted his mouse that's how on fire he was this season. In quite a few nail biter matches where we were tied or close to losing, blackout would get an amp and completely change the game around singlehandedly. I was also super happy with him practicing 1 on 1 a lot and teaching big boy the ropes. Thank you for really stepping it up this season Brian. I appreciate it. You da best.

Humpty. OK I'll be honest here. You were my biggest gamble because I was scared you were going to bugger off and play cs all the time and not practice at all. But you'd promised me you'd pug and practice...and you did....sort of. But I knew I could count on you regardless, you were there every match calming all of us down before and during matches. I think you're the reason I'm still alive. You had some tough opposition and you won some, lost some... But overall Did a really good job and I'm super happy to have had you on the team as you can literally play anywhere and do your thing. Regardless of what happens.

Kud. When I was drafting my fourth I honestly hesitated way too long getting kud... This man is a fucking monster inside this calm posterior. I expected him to be a decent fourth... He went out of his way to prove himself an actually REALLY GOOD player. (or maybe he always was but I never noticed before?) So aside from the time he caused me such a heart attack by sleeping through the match (I had a stress induced twitchy eye for days). I was really surprised and delighted to have kud in my team both for the keekles he provided and his spectacular 40acc aim.

Windigo (member for 6 days). Thank you for making mountain man and then sleeping through it.

pwnage. This beans eating bad boy was literally my knight in wife beating armour when he saved my team in Week one. I decided to keep him on, he sparred a bit with blackout and did a great job in all our Dev matches.

SPUNKY (honourary 1 week member). Thank you for stepping in and stepping up facing some really tough opposition... 3/4 of the Dentists' finalists line up!

Nightwing & clankiller I'm really sorry I didn't get to play you as I would have loved to let you have some fun in matches... I was once given the opportunity myself as a $100 and wanted to return the favour, but with playoffs at stake I ended up playing my higher ranked Dev players. I hope you can forgive me.

Killemall THANK YOU FOR BEING THE MOST AWESOME GUY IN THE COMMUNITY! And always being there. And sending Brian your videocard. I also want to point out that this man actually played snky poo on rankinx for 20 minutes and still soldiered it out without a single complaint. What a baller. He can have my ring.

Also thanks to my the game plan buddies from last season who provided me with tips, tricks and map picks. I did it for u guys. Also lol at dan for abandoning me mid draft saying I sucked.

Peace.

Support OwnedWell with four clicks & stay up to date <3.

HULKSMASH

Re: [sDOM.I] A word of thanks!

Postby blackout\\ » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:05 pm

LETS GO TO DISNEY LAND NIGGAS!
blackout\\

Re: [sDOM.I] A word of thanks!

Postby kud » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 pm

ImageImageImage
kud

Return to Leagues & Tournaments