HELTAH'S Quick Round 2 Reg Match Predictions

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

HELTAH'S Quick Round 2 Reg Match Predictions

Postby atr0city » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:29 am

Current match winner prediction record: [3-1]

WEEK 2 REG MATCH PREDICTIONS:

Team Monk -vs- Team RickJames:

RJ's team are responsible for me not going 4-0 on my week 1 winner predictions, taking down team miracle who was missing one of their starters.. and a bleh- who was playing nothing like a $1500 player. They did a good job of taking advantage of a vulnerable team in week 1, but I think a bounce back match is due for Team Monk and I think the vast experience will be too much for Team RJ this week.

Prediction: TEAM MONK WINS

TEAM HULKSMASH -vs- TEAM CSN:

As stated in my week 1 predictions, I wasn't high on csn's team at all like many were. If it were iCTF I'd like their team, but I still don't see them going far this season. They were handled without too much issue by Team JYBE in week 1, who in my opinion are one of the strongest team, so it was a tough test. But, now they have an even bigger challenge in week 2 facing Team HULKSMASH, which in my opinion is the strongest team in the league and will be the eventual winner.

Tough schedule. The shitty start continues for team CSN here.

Prediction: TEAM HULKSMASH WINS

TEAM MIRACLE -vs- TEAM NAKED MAN:

What a gross start for team miracle. This team is just too inactive. It's the main reason I never liked this team from the get go, I'm not a fan of inactive players.. no matter how good they are on paper, I feel it's really hard to win with them. So, lockpick no showed.. bleh- showed, but was less then impressive. Whitechoc, who is supposedly a dev player for this team was arguably their strongest player in this match. Where does this team go from here? No where but down I'm afraid.

No one needs a win this week more then team miracle does, if they lose again and start the season 0-4 in regs with the group that they have.. I really see the team crumbling for the remainder of the season.

Unforntunently, I don't think their first reg win is coming this week. Team Naked Man is just a more well rounded team imo, they did a great job in week 1 taking down team Monk and I feel they're going to take care of business vs a very vulerable team miracle.

Prediction: TEAM NAKED MAN WINS

TEAM JYBE -vs- TEAM SCREAM:

Match of the week right here imo. Two very strong teams. Team scream is coming off a close, and tough loss to HULKSMASH. They proved though they can match up with anyone, going to distance vs the strongest team.

Team JYBE is coming off a big week 1 win, but this is going to be a much tougher match then they had in week 1. We'll have to see if they're prepared.

Really tough one for me to call as I really like both teams, for w/e reason though I'm leaning towards who is probly considered the upset in the match to take down a close one.

Prediction: TEAM SCREAM WINS
atr0city

Re: HELTAH'S Quick Round 2 Reg Match Predictions

Postby Lineage » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks for the read, Skip. :D
Lineage

Postby kud » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:17 pm

idk if it's because I rolled out of bed at 2pm into a 10 minute old map1 peak, but csn's team was really tough. pale and rain are ridic fraggers and if they impose that power on key points they can put teams on the ropes. csn xeno also punching at/above their weight. hopefully they still have a path to playoffs
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby HULKSMASH » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 pm

I think the question on everybody's mind is... how much did he pay you, exactly?

Support OwnedWell with four clicks & stay up to date <3.

HULKSMASH

Postby csnafk » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:15 pm

csnafk

Postby HULKSMASH » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Support OwnedWell with four clicks & stay up to date <3.

HULKSMASH

Postby PACO » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:00 am

sup
PACO

Postby kud » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 am

remember not to pick bloodrun vs jyb's team
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby Supreme » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey at least we took them to tiebreaker, what more could you ask for? Maybe not letting jyb go godlike with the amp on tempest, or maybe not letting jyb get so many amps in the first place. Ouch. However, shoutout to paco for taking an amp and showing up at armor point on tempest and thinking he could fly :o .

That was just a shameful display of boosting on bloodrun. To be fair though, we were trying out a new boost like 2 minutes before map started :lol: . Maybe if we weren't playing vs. like the harlem globetrotters of bloodrun, we might have had a chance. But yeah, should have definitely practiced the map more. Credit to jyb's team for playing better and having a better game plan.
Supreme

Postby RickJames » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:53 pm

No threads for match screenshots??

I knew we wouldn't have a chance on bloodrun if it went to tb. We almost took em down in 2, held the lead for multiple portions of tempest, but it fell apart :(

RIP snky

RickJames

Postby blade » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Whoa, Ricky smashed my boy snky on Olden lower cp. EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOUNG MAN SNKY.

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby Morpheus » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Monk's amp run was pretty disgusting lol made the difference

I think the best sdom team won the match

It was pretty fun except blood run where monk crucified me with that amp :(
Morpheus

Postby atr0city » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

atr0city

Return to Leagues & Tournaments