[iCTF.I] WHO IS WHO?

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

[iCTF.I] WHO IS WHO?

Postby PACO » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:30 am

With 225 signups, it might be hard for people to know everyone.. this post here is for players/capts to familiarize themselves with who is who.....

eddi --> this is Azrael. He made a new name to confuse everyone. He has played in iPug several times and has a decent shot.

caspa --> shootmania/ut2k4 player. Dude is a steal.

1+(3/3)+7 --> n1ne.. do the math. good weaps player who has the potential to be decent at ig.

fractius --> Portuguese player. Not sure on his skill level but he's around on IRC.

Cella --> Siege player who has pretty decent skills if he decides to get active.

nAbzzZ --> EU weaps guy with a fetish for killing scum. possible dev steal.

nBOBx --> noobX with an American middle name.

jaydrade --> Aven going through a midlife crisis.

frauenarZt --> smant. old assault player.

HEADMASHIIIINE --> DIZAAAAAM. Not sure why he signed up with this name.

k2 --> Oldschool iDOM player. No one knows how he found his way here but we are happy he showed up.

Hallu --> EU weaps player promising activity and to make his salary a bargain. Top notch signup message.

OwYeaW --> Also plays as Amnesia. Has made some cool BT maps.

xios --> 2k4 baller. will his skills translate to 99 ig?

Carador --> Not sure but I think he's playing from Iran?

cyp --> Old schooler recruited by NP. Has the potential to be a steal.

iGniTe[MK] --> former [TAL] player who got older but is looking to shake off some of the rust.

avawhat231 --> Don't know?

TRAMPEH --> Don't know?

KlicKz --> Don't know?

angel --> Don't know?

Nostalgy --> Don't know?

Kurtz --> Don't know?

ipodtouchmyself --> Don't know?

gunsm0k3 --> Don't know?

If you know who any of the "Don't know?" people are.. please post a little blurb. If you see your name mentioned, maybe give a brief description of yourself? Additionally, if you see any players who you would like to know some additional information about, post in this thread and we will try to work out who all is who before Sunday. The draft will be happening in #OwnedWell however players are encouraged to signup and play at: http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=ipug

- - http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=ipug

If you are active in #iPug.. it will increase your chance of being drafted and finding a team. Additionally, if you are not drafted on draft night, . A lot of players are swapped in and out once trades are open and if you are an active free agent on match day.. there is a GREAT chance that you will be selected.

Anyone curious about some of the other players?
PACO

Re: WHO IS WHO?

Postby vitrae » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:53 am

can vouch for fractius. good guy, very old clanmate of mine in energy clan (weps)
div4 skill by old cb standarts, may (still) lack english prowess and may not be reliable in regards to assiduity (best check with him though).
vitrae

Postby angel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:56 am

To introduce myself - because I'm not sure if anyone knows me - angelin0 on irc, played ut ictf 2001-2005 in several german clans, started playing ffa again one week ago for fun.

No experience in pugs, little map knowledge and as always lack of skills. So If there's a place for me it should be at the end of your list. Glad to see there's still someone who cares about this old game and community, please keep it up. :)

See you around,
angelin0
angel

Postby akito » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:08 am

KlicKz is a spaniard I saw on public couple of times, dev material. I seen Kurtz too, English guy, cant remmember exactly how good he is but he can shoot the guns. Isnt gunsmok3 revolt3 or somebody?
akito

Postby Bas » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:04 am

nononono Klickz isnt a spaniard hes a very good friend of mine currently plays bf4 @ esl he used to have the names flipm0de and PurpleHaze or just Haze` used to play for ukip UkM etc has just upgraded his monitor and is a decent dev player.
Bas

Postby akito » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 am

Oh, I know him too, he is an solid player idd, I did see a spanish using a similar name like klickz, and him I saw just as Haze.
akito

Postby linoleumbonaparte » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 am

DON'T PICK ME
linoleumbonaparte

Postby ShadowFax » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 am

I know angelin0 and Haze from pubs. Decent players, nice picks for dev. Glad to see pub players showing up on ipug and signing up for the league. Kurtz sounds very familiar to me, think I saw him on pubs a couple of times. Cannot remember any details tho.
ShadowFax

Postby jaydrade » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 pm

midlife is 50's asshole - I am clearly in my early 30s.

I am old enough to be a legend, though.
Aven wins Championships ©
jaydrade

Postby Morpheus » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm

A song about the one and only legend Fractius so you can know him a little better :mrgreen:
Morpheus

Postby vitrae » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm

ahah bons velhos tempos! :D
vitrae

Postby booth » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:00 pm

I am the great LP.
booth

Postby PACO » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:07 pm

PACO

Postby BeasT » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:15 am

im a steal :D
BeasT

Postby TRAMPEH » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey,

I played plenty of ZP iCTF and iDM on clanbase mainly with Revolution, FEB, }W|S{ and a few fun teams. I played plenty of 1v1 also :)
TRAMPEH

Postby d3R » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

d3R

Postby TRAMPEH » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Thanks man, great to see so many familiar names still battling it out. I normally can't resist installing the game every christmas and seeing who's still filling up the publics. Unbelievable game and community! Sadly I missed the draft but I'll be about if anyone needs a merc :)
TRAMPEH

Return to Leagues & Tournaments