You decide: top 30 players

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

Re: You decide: top 30 players

Postby MaDTeTa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 am

You guys should not confuse an attacker with awsome fragpower who can also defend with real defenders. That makes a HUGE difference when you are picking players for each position.
I just picked the ones I already played against since it would be unfair to judge players i didn't play yet (i can update my list as soon as i pug more).
Since I'm a defender who occasionally attacks (maybe 1 map for every 50 i play ??) I mainly picked attackers:
TOP D: Serenity -> knows how to defend in every single map that says it all; perfect positioning + frag power
OTHERS: Ravonix -> i know him since ClanBase just an amazing defender
UnrealShots -> the times I played a pug against him he was defending and so do i so i don't know much about him but from the stats he looks incredible strong
JYB -> amazing frag power with some lack of positioning when defending otherwise he could be the best D in the league along with Serenity
Snap -> fantastic defender to play with; greats communications + positioning
Finalz -> same as Ravonix and Snap fantastic defender
Fisk -> top D which i think is always underrated
Ramdrop -> every consistent player i like his D skills
Paleface -> a monster since ClanBase days top top defender in my opinion
Nick -> probably top 5 D in the recent times; amazing player
Dewsick -> great CTF skills even when his shape is not there; top CTF player
Fallacy -> can't remember playing him lately but some months ago he was really good

TOP O: Rain -> maybe thats just my opinion but hes a fantastic allround attacker which is very difficult to control; after serenity would be my first pick
OTHERS: Vitz -> best portuguese player for the last 5 years ?!? no words just a top notch attacker; would be my top pick in a draft
Morpheus -> best allround attacker i have played with i think; can attack and help the base with same efficiency; would be my top pick in a draft
Hatchet -> amazing; no words can describe his attacking skills in open maps like Command for example
Phear -> best u.s.a. player i already played with/against; would make any team a favourite to win the tittle
Sonic -> probably the top attacker i have been played in the pugs lately; combination of fragging with fast flag running which make him probably the attacker in best shape right now
Sauron -> same as sonic but maybe a little less in terms of skill (difficult to measure with players of this level); the times i played against him it was a nightmare to keep the base safe
Uenz -> top german since ClanBase days and a monster in open maps like Command
Monk -> one of the most difficult players to face; he can constantly pressure your D with the monstrous amount of grabs that he can make in any map
Riven -> top fragger + good fit as backup/third attacker
Loque -> top fragger + good fit as backup/third attacker
Devil Youa -> know him since ClanBase times top attacker
Critical -> probably the best attacker i have played with in my 13/14 years of UT99; for me will always be a must-pick player
Apokalips -> probably the best flag runner i have played with in my 13/14 years of UT99; for me will always be a must-pick player
Ghozt -> top player since TF clan; i really enjoy his attacking skills
Senad -> top attacker for some time already; i really enjoy his attacking skills
Sens -> probably the best UK attacker I have played against; same as hatchet and uenz a monster in Command

I will try to keep this list updated in the next days...
MaDTeTa

Postby rev » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 pm

rev

Postby maestroLOQ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 am

yes Riven belongs to the top, stable 40+ acc, top fragger, not the top grabber.

and from what I hear ph34r (who I personally never played with/against) should be there

Top 11 Defenders
• Serenity
• Shots
• Pete
• Finalz
• Ravonix
• Snap
• Fisk
• Loque
• Jyb
• Madteta
• Gizmo

Top 12 Attackers
• Rain
• Hatchet
• Sonic
• Rummy
• Vitz
• Monk
• Ramdrop
• Cromaniac
• Steel
• Riven
• Morpheus
• ph34r
Last edited by maestroLOQ on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loque0000000000000000000000000000000reineo0000000000000000000000000000000maestroLOQ
maestroLOQ

Postby unrealshots » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:34 am

Fallacy will not be allowed to play

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=·
unrealshots

Postby FALLACY » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:06 pm

FALLACY

Postby riven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:27 pm

riven

Postby Hermione » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm

1. Serenity -obvious (guy has half autism in real life which enhances his gameplay and gives him the edge in all areas)
2. unrealshots - (well rounded player, good on offense and defense and always almost comes out on top on the tournies)
3. JYB - (heard he was amazing in his prime and one of the best hands down, excellent comms, humble attitude and support in game)
4. Rain - (well rounded)
4.5. Fallacy - (almost forgot him, hes good and has good acc, people think he cheats but i know he doesnt, hes good in every game he plays such as csgo, the fact admins are not willing to go or let him come to their house to play is an obvious fact of corruption and conspiracy where his case stands, in fact over 80% of the community thinks he also doesnt cheat)
5. ph34r - (guy is good but only plays mods he likes, sdom)
6. Bleh - (Good)
7. Pete - (good player at any mod, good team spirit, but hardly plays)
8. Hatchet - (solid player, positive and friendly attitude, humble)
9. Rummy - (definitely better than his brother and the opposite, *not a faggot*)
10. Finalz and Snap - (think these guys are pretty much equal, both good)
11. Scorn - (guy is a solid player, and one of the best and weapons, giving overall stats high)
12. Nuke - (guys always getting banned, but hes a solid fragger, if he can focus more on the objectives he would be risen in the ranks)
13. Ramdrop - (good fragger, smart gameplay)
14. Vitz - (guy is good, but doesnt play anymore so he loses skill over time, and has some serious anger management issues)
15. Ravonix - (its annoying playing against this guy, its like he sees you coming, before you see him, solid fragger, good defense)
16. Steel - (Good on D and O, pretty decent frag power also)
17. Sonic - (Guys good and funny, but when he rages it jokes, hes really fast and knows how to cap)
18. Riven - (has a lot of room for improvement, if he played more he could definitely be way better, but he rarely plays so this causes his frag power and aim to fluctuate sometimes and become inconsistent.)

Hermione
banned

Postby Darkside » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 pm

i like how hermoine gave 18 and put a disclaimer how he thinks people don't belong in his list of top30

:OWfacepalm: :OWfacepalm: :OWfacepalm: :OWfacepalm: :OWfacepalm: :OWgrinsgasm:
Darkside

Postby n0mer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

n0mer

Postby Hermione » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Hermione
banned

Previous

Return to Leagues & Tournaments