Active pugging, tourneys, and leagues @ discord

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT99Leagues & Tournaments

Active pugging, tourneys, and leagues @ discord

Postby atr0city » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:38 am

Hey, just wanted to give a heads up and try to get some old pals back to gamin ut99. I just got back to playing a month ago, I showed up on IRC and was like wtf, every channel dead?

Wanted to let you know, everything is actually on Discord now. Basically just install the discord app, or you can use the browser based version (I recommend installing the app though as browser can be a bit buggy at times)

-Then go to this link to be added to pug list : https://discord.gg/uS5ZNrc

You'll then see in Discord all the sub channels on the left hand side, just click on the #ut-99pickupgames and you'll be in the pug channel. After that it's just regular pug bot commands you're used to.

It's still pretty active, pugs happen everyday. There is a US server, however most pugs are played on euro servers - but, the servers are setup quite nice with proper tickrate, I have no issue playing on them at all they run quite nice.

They just had a KOTG style tournament, and they soon plan to open up an iCTF league. I'd love to see some of you guys back in there pugging, and hopefully signing up for the next league, god knows it's been too long ol chums.

Hope to see you there ;o
atr0city

Re: Active pugging, tourneys, and leagues @ discord

Postby RickJames » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 am

That discord is basically the passionate gaming community. I'm waiting for PACO to start something again:

Follow his streams at https://www.twitch.tv/theincrediblepaco and type !Discord in the chat for the link to his channel!
RickJames

Postby Sauron » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Worth idling on discord, at least. #dopepugs has about 100 idlers but no pugs (many from weapons community) and #passionategaming has about 200 idlers and 10+ pugs a day (IG mostly). More NA are coming back to the scene - usually 1-3 NA players every pug. NY, UK and Germany servers.
Sauron

Postby Sakura|FACE » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 am

thanks for the link
Sakura|FACE

Return to Leagues & Tournaments