THEINCREDIBLEPUGATHON! (September 20th, 2014)

Jump to: Board indexStreamsOwned WellPACO

Image Image

THEINCREDIBLEPUGATHON! (September 20th, 2014)

Postby PACO » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:27 am

Hello, I am THEINCREDIBLEPACO and as many of you already know, I completed a 12 hour pug-a-thon on Saturday. I've played a lot of UT and have had a lot of binges but playing 12 hours consecutively was definitely an adventure. I played multiple iCTF pugs, played a bunch of teleCTF pugs and even got an iTDM WAR going! To conclude the stream, we played some UT4 and while it's still very raw, it is showing a lot of promise.

I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported the stream, y'all were awesome. Big thanks to m3ss for helping me setup my overlays and making me a purdy frame to put around my mug. Big thanks to HULKSMASH and scott for graphics and overlays and a final big thanks to all of the people who filled up the pugs!

The stream had it's fair share of highs, coupled in with a few lows. I'm opting to focus on the highs! If you remember anything funny and think it should be highlighted, hit me up with a timestamp and I'll add it to my collection. For the meanwhile, I'll post two highlights that I really enjoyed:

I'm not going to lie.. I was playing terribly on Acrony. There were clouds in the sky and it was raining cats and dogs. Ravonix and massiv were beasting on defense and then THIS happened! I think I'm still smiling and it was just how we drew it up........ ;)

I enjoyed all of my teleCTF matches but I think that this one on DiamondSword takes the cake.. between Darkside piston camping portals, frantic flag standoffs and this juke.. my adrenaline and endorphins were overloading.

I'll be streaming more Unreal Tournament in the near future and showcasing some more gametypes/maps. If you like what you see, hit the like and follow buttons. If you don't like what you see.. there is something wrong with you and I don't have enough spare time to fix you.

Until next time.. THEINCREDIBLEPACO is out.
PACO

Re: THEINCREDIBLEPUGATHON! (September 20th, 2014)

Postby Darkside » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:36 am

i vote telectf mod of the year
Darkside

Postby PACO » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

PACO

Postby bear » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

i had fun in this pugathon

also, sweet nasty runs deer
bear

Postby WeeDMaN » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Def. was fun should do it again. Tried some different stuff I haven't played & played more pugs then usual. Was also nice because lots of people did play & lots of admins were on so pugs were handled pretty good. :D
WeeDMaN

Return to PACO