CSGO Betting

Jump to: Board indexGamesOther Games

To discuss any game that we aren't officially supporting... yet!

CSGO Betting

Postby CrashedMC » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:00 pm

Any of you do a lot of betting? I want to make some bets, but could use some input :)

I bet some decent priced skins on a high % matchup. Made a pretty nice score on a skin. How often do high % teams lose?
CrashedMC

Re: CSGO Betting

Postby PACO » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=731

I made a thread a few months back. In the Spring, I was betting like crazy and went on a few decent runs. I'd say I finished about up $70? I moved a few months ago though and stopped making bets since I was too busy to watch the games. I watched about 90% of the games I bet on.

Some things to consider before betting:
-Are there implications for winning/losing? Teams will bring their A game if they need wins to qualify for a LAN or they are playing on LAN.
-NA bets can be pretty wonky since they have a lot of randy teams.
-CSGL has all sorts of no-name Balkan teams and tier 4/5 games being bet on. I stay away from them since there is massive throw potential.
-BO1 games can be very randy.. I like betting on underdogs depending on map matchups since it's a lot easier to win a BO1 than it is to win a BO3.

Message me if you have any questions however I will warn you that I'm far from an expert and occasionally get possessed by my inner-YOLO.
PACO

Return to Other Games