Mortal Kombat X

Jump to: Board indexGamesOther Games

To discuss any game that we aren't officially supporting... yet!

Mortal Kombat X

Postby kud » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Anyone playing this? Story mode looks epic, great voice acting and cinematography, plot, etc.

Core gameplay looks solid too, though I haven't watched anyone playing it really competitively.
ImageImageImage
kud

Re: Mortal Kombat X

Postby csnafk » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 am

my roommate was playing it a couple days ago and it looked really awesome. idk about story mode i was only able to watch for a couple fights but god damn it looked clean
csnafk

Postby Xenoscythe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 am

Yessssss, loving it at the minute :D

Its my first real fighting game since tekken 3 on the sega so I'm goddamn awful though.

Just finished the story mode, heading into online play now!
Xenoscythe

Postby Hinata » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am

Game is alright but as usual, netherrealms did a crap netcode. Bad netcode = Hard to train for competitive scene.

@Kud : if you look for some competitive players, there is : Perfect legend, Rico suave, CrazyDominician Jr and maybe others old school MK competitive players.
Hinata

Postby Lineage » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Game looks really amazing and everytime I see an ad I get the urge to go buy it, but will wait for the 50% or more discount in 8 months. Did the same with Injustice and the last MK..I don't really play online, just story/AI matches and the occasional few rounds vs friends. I will admit to watching some twitch streams, and from what I have seen most players are either insanely crazy good or the opposite. Haven't caught a really good back and forth match yet.
Lineage

Postby csnafk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:59 pm

csnafk

Return to Other Games