Quakecon 2015

Jump to: Board indexGamesOther Games

To discuss any game that we aren't officially supporting... yet!

Quakecon 2015

Postby xios » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Hey guys. I just wanted to make mention here about this years Quakecon in case there are any of you who may be interested in attending this go around. I have several years having gone so if you'd like to have some fun lan parties in the byoc, you're invited to be a part of the group I'm trying to organize again after last years success. Hopefully UT4 is ready by July and we can have some great LAN games and perhaps a duel tourney.

Signups are here. Another year, another Quakecon. Last years event was fanfuckingtastic and we had the biggest collection of UT* players I've seen with some amazing L.A.N. 5V5 CTF games.

Registration is the same as before and broken into different packages with different signup dates, depending on the size of your wallet and shwag care level. Round 1 is over but Round 2 starts on Wednesday and will be what a few people, including myself, will be getting in order to help secure an entire section for all of us UT players like last year.

http://www.quakecon.org/2015/02/byoc-at ... akecon-20/

We're looking to be in the same row as highlighted in the image below:

The actual BYOC map is located and the registration page is . Information on the different registration dates and packages is . Round 2 and 3 starting price for BYOC seats is $175. Round 4 is $55 but there's less guarantee you'll get seats where you want or near our group. The event sells out seats every year within the hour so I highly recommend signing up as soon as they open if you want to guarantee a seat by the final and 4th round of registration. They do offer General Admission however if you just want to roam the BYOC and vendor area without an actual spot for your computer.

Here's the tentative list of those planning on going. Hopefully we can get more people to come and have a nice crowd.

- myself
- Defeat
- Chubby
- ArC
- Ne0, his wife, and his friend
- Buttery
- GS3K
- ChoWY
- linoleum
- DSK
- facial
- kokuei
- VoW-Silence
- Mateo
- NovaZ
- conx5
- pyrogenix
- RickJames
- knell
- buddy
- Cydnix
- poisonbagels
- fr0zen

Supposedly sLY1838 is coming along with Beastly and NANM so it sounds like it could be an interesting event to say the least.
xios

Return to Other Games