Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Jump to: Board indexGamesUT4General Discussion

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby RoOkIe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:16 pm

xios wrote:There's an easy way to test if Rookie is cheetzoring.

Wait until as soon as the next UT build drops that is using the latest 4.11 unreal engine update and have him start playing in pugs / duels immediately. Watch and see if the skill matches the things we've been seeing.

Current cheats won't work on the new build right away as they'll need updating due to engine level updates. That will likely take atleast a few hours or more depending on the source of the cheat.


No offense but you guys will never be satisfied. I've been playing in the UT series for over a decade, thousands upon thousands of hours, and even competed in LANs previously. I will continue to play UT4, regardless of your opinions. My skill will continue to improve because I practice, unlike many here that just want to bitch and moan and cry hacks.

As far as 'skill matching the things you've been seeing', what exactly have you been seeing? Go back and watch 2k4 MLUT where reflex and I dominated defense, on one map I went unstoppable. I've been performing at this level for years, the fact that you guys decide now in a pre-alpha with shotty demorec and spec view points to start attacking me and looking under a .000001 speed microscope is mind blowing to say the least.

Nothing I do or say will sway some retards minds on this forum and I am fine with that. I wont disappear and I will be playing competitively. Build your own anti-cheat software, slap on some anti-hax shit for competitive mode, doesn't matter, I'll get the same results and you'll still be drowning in those salty tears.
RoOkIe
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby clankiller » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

RoOkIe wrote:
xios wrote:There's an easy way to test if Rookie is cheetzoring.

Wait until as soon as the next UT build drops that is using the latest 4.11 unreal engine update and have him start playing in pugs / duels immediately. Watch and see if the skill matches the things we've been seeing.

Current cheats won't work on the new build right away as they'll need updating due to engine level updates. That will likely take atleast a few hours or more depending on the source of the cheat.


No offense but you guys will never be satisfied. I've been playing in the UT series for over a decade, thousands upon thousands of hours, and even competed in LANs previously. I will continue to play UT4, regardless of your opinions. My skill will continue to improve because I practice, unlike many here that just want to bitch and moan and cry hacks.

As far as 'skill matching the things you've been seeing', what exactly have you been seeing? Go back and watch 2k4 MLUT where reflex and I dominated defense, on one map I went unstoppable. I've been performing at this level for years, the fact that you guys decide now in a pre-alpha with shotty demorec and spec view points to start attacking me and looking under a .000001 speed microscope is mind blowing to say the least.

Nothing I do or say will sway some retards minds on this forum and I am fine with that. I wont disappear and I will be playing competitively. Build your own anti-cheat software, slap on some anti-hax shit for competitive mode, doesn't matter, I'll get the same results and you'll still be drowning in those salty tears.


i dont care about any of this really except to say i have played this series since the demo of 99 and i still suck balls at aiming. so using that as the reason you shoot well isn't a given... thats like saying i have played ice hockey for 20yrs so should be able to score on a nhl goalie at whime ... aim is the one thing i never got better at in this series, learning the positions, got better at covering etc.. but my aim is still my aim 15yrs on.

CK..
clankiller
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:42 am

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby RoOkIe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:03 pm

clankiller wrote:
RoOkIe wrote:
xios wrote:There's an easy way to test if Rookie is cheetzoring.

Wait until as soon as the next UT build drops that is using the latest 4.11 unreal engine update and have him start playing in pugs / duels immediately. Watch and see if the skill matches the things we've been seeing.

Current cheats won't work on the new build right away as they'll need updating due to engine level updates. That will likely take atleast a few hours or more depending on the source of the cheat.


No offense but you guys will never be satisfied. I've been playing in the UT series for over a decade, thousands upon thousands of hours, and even competed in LANs previously. I will continue to play UT4, regardless of your opinions. My skill will continue to improve because I practice, unlike many here that just want to bitch and moan and cry hacks.

As far as 'skill matching the things you've been seeing', what exactly have you been seeing? Go back and watch 2k4 MLUT where reflex and I dominated defense, on one map I went unstoppable. I've been performing at this level for years, the fact that you guys decide now in a pre-alpha with shotty demorec and spec view points to start attacking me and looking under a .000001 speed microscope is mind blowing to say the least.

Nothing I do or say will sway some retards minds on this forum and I am fine with that. I wont disappear and I will be playing competitively. Build your own anti-cheat software, slap on some anti-hax shit for competitive mode, doesn't matter, I'll get the same results and you'll still be drowning in those salty tears.


i dont care about any of this really except to say i have played this series since the demo of 99 and i still suck balls at aiming. so using that as the reason you shoot well isn't a given... thats like saying i have played ice hockey for 20yrs so should be able to score on a nhl goalie at whime ... aim is the one thing i never got better at in this series, learning the positions, got better at covering etc.. but my aim is still my aim 15yrs on.

CK..


Fair point, however, my aim does not suck and I don't suck balls at the game. I have been aiming consistently for over 10 years, that is my point. It's not a freak of nature accident that I can aim now, I've been doing it over and over for years and on LAN. Had Overwatch Beta for the previous weekend, aimed upwards of 50% Sniper, must have downloaded a bot for the weekend eh? Logic...
RoOkIe
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby Darkside » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm

I vote for toxicity bans
Darkside
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 am

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby Cookiemonster » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:00 pm

xios wrote:Just in case you or Sauron were wondering, this information came directly from Steve Polge. Yea you know, that guy who is the lead developer on UT. Unreal engine specific cheats (as opposed to d3d hooks, etc.) would need to be updated. If you have substantiating reasons why this isn't anywhere close to true, please feel free to share it. Or you can just continue to be condescending empty headed poster.


I really was not wondering in the slightest bit. I don't really care whether it came from Steve Polge. It's not about believing that the engine update will not work with bots for a bit, it's the fact that your idea is ridiculous. I was just lolling at the idea that you will have someone, who you are butthurt about, start playing specifically at a certain time and then judge him based on his skill level at that time. Next time I'm having a good night aim wise I will msg you to spec me and record stuff. Sounds like a real scientific excursion. That's why I think you're trolling. To add to that, you guys don't even play the game unless it's within like a 2 week window of being invited to Epic, and yet are still posting in this thread which has been dead and over with for quite awhile. You are not seen like 90% of the time and yet post long winded essays on generic aimbot stuff, which no one even reads. And then you act like you're a championed member of the UT community. This isn't even about rookie, I just feel the need to take 5 minutes and post a reply to you every so often.
Cookiemonster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:48 am

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby Banko » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 am

Tl;DR everyone in this thread is retarded holy shit.
Banko
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby blackout\\ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:29 pm

This thread. :roll:
Image
blackout\\
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby detox » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Bunch of uncultured shroom takers ITT.
detox
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby Sonic|^ » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:11 am

Banko wrote:Tl;DR everyone in this thread is retarded holy shit.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN43sCyEanA
Sonic|^
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby pHLz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Everyone knows a human cant wall dodge and hs. Jk jk.

But seriously why the hell is anyone butthurt about him?

I agree with everything reflex said. I too was in the same boat with reflex on low grav ictf lolz while rookie was one of the top 1v1ers.
pHLz
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Re: Comparison of DemoRec POV vs Shadowplay POV

Postby nvz » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Funny to see this thread still go on after a few months. I hope everyone is doing well.

-xios
I'm glad you're going to Dream hack this year. Sorry I can't make it, I have no ride to the event. However, I'm still going to be rocking out at Quake con for fun since my friend Dan is driving us down again. Sucks! Because if I practiced real hard and stayed committed to UT Im certain I could finish pretty high in a duel tournament. Oh well!

-rookie
Sorry for accusing you of cheating. To be honest I don't really care anymore. I was having my man period at that time and was getting upset over some dumb shit during that time frame. Keep on owning.

-everyone else
I'm retired from UT until its more polished. I tried a few nights ago and I still don't like it. Can't play a game that you don't like, right?

Catch me playing RPGs, Dark souls, or speed running MegaMan games. Hit me up on IRC or Steam if you guys wanna play something.
nvz
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron