Vitrae

Jump to: Board indexCommunityGeneral discussion

Vitrae

Postby Morpheus » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello dear noobs. I bring sad news.

Vitrae suffered an accident after falling from a roof in the evening of 8th of August. He was in a coma for a while and has recently awaken from it. Besides being good news to wake from a coma, he cannot speak or do the simplest task. He has some nasty injuries and for what i understand no one really knows how much can he fully recover.

He has been under some surgeries lately and some slow but steady improvement has been achieved. He has a long way to go, and due to his injuries has to re-learn every single task.

These are some tragic news. I have known vitrae for a very long time, and some of that time we were rivals, friends, enemies, very good friends, and just acquaintances. All in that sequence due to different periods in our lifes. We both have some points in common, being stubborn one of them. I still regard him as a close friend whom i can trust. I feel sorry for him and wish him a speedy recover.

I know he would like you to know and wish him a speedy recover.

I just discovered this.

A small tribute to a never returning Portuguese King from a movie he never finished and only i conserved :(

It is for sure not a farewell to his life, but it is very sadly a farewell to his ut99 career.

Get well soon buddy.
Morpheus

Re: Vitrae

Postby Hatchet » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Been propper bummed out since I heard.....

I hope he can recover and wish him all the best to him and his family

:(
Hatchet

Postby Banko » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Best of luck to vitrae, I hope he can recover quickly. :(
Banko

Postby kevinsan1ty » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:22 pm

That's terrible! Glad he's come out of it. I hope he can recover fully and live a long, happy, and healthy life. Thanks for the update!
aka biz<NeO>/bizmonkey

kevinsan1ty

Postby mrgrins » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:33 pm

What can you say in an internet post on some forum that's going to be of real meaning. nothing. Just know that while i'm glad vitz is alive it is pure bullshit that an accident can take so much from a person so quickly. Most of us have never met vitz but I think we all, as a community, feel pain when one of our members is taken not of their choice. Thanks for letting us know and of course I hope for the best for him and his family. The words in this post don't amount to much, but i think the community knows what we all mean to convey.
mrgrins

Postby PACO » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:40 pm

This is devastating news and I have been heartbroken ever since I found out. Vitz is one of the nicest and kindest people that I have ever met and it is so upsetting to hear that something like this happened to such a nice person. Luckily he is alive and where there is life, there is hope. I will be sending positive vibes and my best wishes to him and his family.
PACO

Postby Hermione » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:48 pm

I hope vitz gets well soon, I always liked him. Best of wishes.
Hermione
banned

Postby unrealshots » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 pm

That's really sad to hear even though I don't personally know or have hung out with him in real life I still consider him a good friend one of the nicest guys I ever talked to and have hours of playing time against one another or IRC pm's about the funniest or dumbest things .

I hope he can comeback from this he was an amazing player but more importantly aside from that he was a gentle but spectacular person he really had passion for anything he did in game and I feel like that translated into his personal life and knowing what little I do about him he's a fighter and hopefully he can recover from this and enjoy life in whatever he decides to do.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=·
unrealshots

Postby DREW-TANg » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Very sad news. Vitz, you'll be in my thoughts man. I wish you a full recovery.
DREW-TANg

Postby sorn » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Very sad news. I wish him and his family the best possible outcome.
sorn

Postby RickJames » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 pm

RickJames

Postby Se7eN » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:29 pm

This is terrible news, although I didn't know vitz half as well as some of you, my heart goes out to him and his family. It's time like these you remember just how fragile life can be. I'll be sending him good vibes for a strong recovery. <3
Se7eN

Postby FALLACY » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Although we had our differences, it is extremely sad to hear such bad news. I wish him nothing but the best. As shots pointed out, you can tell he is a very passionate person and the time and effort he dedicated to this game and community is only a reflection of what he has probably done in his personal life.

I hope he has a quick recovery and can get back to living a happy and healthy life.
FALLACY

Postby miracle » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:54 pm

I have had a lot of respect for vitz, i've discussed it all with you before xeno numerous times in our pms about current/ex/or questionable cheaters. I've always held the outmost respect for him. He literally was one of the best skilled players i have ever played and I will always remember him for his skill; but the biggest thing, is seeing a guy who was literally the top player or very close to it. Take a bigger responsibility, the head of anticheat and a admin of a big community; and he ROSE to the concept with no problem at all. The time he has spent reviewing demos and working so hard on our community was crazy and I always respected him for everything he did for this community. Vitz is a legend and will always be a legend. Sorry for grammar but I have so many diff feelings flowing through about this its just had to intake it all. I wish him the best of luck. Thank you xeno for the update.
miracle

Postby booth » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Praying for vitz, get well soon bud.
booth

Postby KillEmAll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Thoughts and prayers for vitz and family.
Get well soon friend!!!!
KillEmAll

Postby SJA94 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:35 pm

:( Get well soon.
[/color]
SJA94

Postby ttocston » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:00 pm

get well soon friend!
ttocston

Postby finalzje » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 am

Ah man terrible news, my thoughts are with you and im sure you can overcome this!
finalzje

Postby Monk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 am

As others have alluded to it's impossible to come up with comforting words in situations like this. Your post was very well put Morpheus, thanks for letting us know.

Had some great times playing with and against you Vitz. My thoughts are with you and your family
Monk

Postby csnafk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:43 am

Multiple bummers on this news of the former King. We were never close, but we fought many times on the most magical battle ground of all time and for that I wish him the nothing but the best. I hope he can recover and at least find some way to enjoy the rest of his life he has ahead of him.
csnafk

Postby Serenity » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:43 am

Devastating news... I don't know what to say other than I hope everything turns out well for you bro. I despised you at the start, hated you even more then got to know you and found a great friend in you for many years. Will miss you.
Love to you <3
Serenity

Postby uenz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:08 am

Really sad news :( I wish you all the best and hope you get well!
uenz

Postby flowX » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:54 am

oh man.. thats really sad .. thx for this info morph.. and all the best for vitz <3
flowX

Postby Sakura|FACE » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 am

In a coma since August? That is terrible. I hope your mind is still with you Vitrae.

I'd hate to use past pretense as 'You were fun to play with'. I hope you can come back, talk on TS, and play again no matter how good or bad.
Sakura|FACE

Postby Viperzz^ » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Really sad. I wish you a full recovery vitz. My thoughts are with you.
Viperzz^

Postby riven » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:27 pm

wishing vitz the fastest genesis :(
riven

Postby bug » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:29 pm

good luck and have a healthy recovery.
bug

Postby Hinata » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Wow, this is a devastating news. :shock:

While we had some bad behavior with each other during GU era, I still remember the great times we had during Project-FRAG era (IRC bouncer^^). I hope you'll overcome this and get back soon my PT DM King.
Hinata

Postby HUMPTY » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Wow Horrible news.. It's Impossible to convey thoughts and feelings about this over an Internet forum.. But get well soon buddy.. Hope you read all these messages and hope to see you gaming again in the future.. Thoughts go out to you and your family.
HUMPTY

Next

Return to General discussion