weird pc/mouse problem

Jump to: Board indexCommunityGeneral discussion

weird pc/mouse problem

Postby kyaxiz » Sat May 23, 2015 6:33 pm

hey everybody,
since my last pug i got some disgusting problems with my computer which seems to effect my mouse in windows and ut.

if im moving my mouse on windows desktop from up to down and backwards while im near of icons
the mousecursor seems to get supported to find its way to them.

if im playin ut99 offline and online it feels like my walk routes and and my aimpoints seems to cross the same paths
the bots offline are using, another weird problem is that my viewpoint gets supported to focus the spawnpoints im near to. for example the two
spawnpoints in the small slimeroom on deck, if i get near to them and move my mouse just a little bit while walking my view starts to move in one of their directions.

the same weird stuff happens for me also in ut4 if im doing the basic training and getting near to the golden ut icons you need to collect.

Till yet i tried to fix it via..

..system restore which definitely wasnt infected
..deleted my hardware drivers and installed them new
..checked my computer for virus, adware ect. with kaspersky, adwcleaner and hijackthis
..tried to fix it with a reg file from microsoft to deactivate the snapping fuction of windows 7
..deleted all mouse drivers and reinstalled them
..tried another mouse

in ut i tried every kind of videorender including the original onces it didnt help
even tried a new installation, but since it get this problem in all games and windows it seems to be something else.

i had exactly the same problem with my old computer before i left last year and couldnt fix it.
when that happened i had a chat with timtim and he told me it could be cpu issues.

the computer im now playing with is nearly 3 weeks old, is not overclocked,
just got the usuall installations on it, system, antivirus software, browser, games, ect.

it would be really awesome if someone of you know to help with this really annoying problems.

Specs:

Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Motherboard ASRock Z97X Killer
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (SP1) 64-Bit, version 6.1.7601
kyaxiz

Re: weird pc/mouse problem

Postby Hermione » Sat May 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Try a fresh reboot, I think i had a similar problem to that when i was using windows 8.1, I got so mad i reinstalled windows 7 like a week ago and i play better, it feels better.
Hermione
banned

Postby Junkyardboy » Sat May 23, 2015 7:35 pm

You might be using a bad version of windows 7. Is it a pirated version of windows 7? I would highly recommend downloading a different version of Windows 7 and reinstall your windows...that way you are literally starting from scratch and you know you can't go wrong by doing that. Shouldn't take you longer than one hour
Junkyardboy

Postby kyaxiz » Sat May 23, 2015 9:40 pm

just tried a new installation of windows and this problem still appears,
i guess something is wrong with my hardware..
kyaxiz

Postby kyaxiz » Sun May 24, 2015 5:59 pm

it seems like the problem is fixed, i putted my computer on a single electric connector and till yet im problemfree
kyaxiz

Return to General discussion