CS:GO Betting..

Jump to: Board indexCommunityGeneral discussion

CS:GO Betting..

Postby PACO » Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 am

I've been following the pro scene for the past half year and recently started making bets on the CSGOLounge.. Initially, I was betting real small and doing ok but I started to up the ante and bet a few $2-3 skins. Flash back to two weeks ago, I went on a crazy streak during the FACEIT LAN. Bet big on some Aussies and rode the TSM train on all of their wins except for the finals (that I refrained from betting on) and I also skipped the VP loss.. didn't like the odds.

My inventory after the weekend was looking something like this:

That was just my winnings and it didn't include my already decently sized steam inventory. The past two weeks have been a bit rough and I lost some heart breakers.. only lost $20 but I have now officially made my first big bet and while it won't completely cripple my gains, it will put a sizable dent...

$45 on a 31% underdog. Call me crazy but I'm feeling it. I was considering cashing out and buying GTA but I went with the YOLO bet.

Anyways, that brings me to my next point.. are there any successful/unsuccessful bettors in the community and what do you look for in games that you will bet on? BO1? LAN? Underdogs? EU/NA/Balkan/Aussie? Am I the only one betting on games?

I'll watch pro CS regardless of whether I bet on a game but the pixels are the icing on my cake.

PS: it will be known whether I screwed the pooch or yolo'd hard in 7 hours from now.
PACO

Re: CS:GO Betting..

Postby finalzje » Sun May 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Questionable bet. :D
finalzje

Postby PACO » Mon May 11, 2015 4:57 pm

PACO

Postby m3ss » Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Follow me on social media through the links below.
m3ss

Postby PACO » Mon May 11, 2015 8:30 pm

I think he was disappointed because he knew that was the round that would cost me my skins..
PACO

Return to General discussion