Introduce yourself: Who are YOU?

Jump to: Board indexCommunityGeneral discussion

Introduce yourself: Who are YOU?

Postby blade » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Last edited by blade on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Re: Introduce yourself: Who are YOU?

Postby blade » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:49 pm

UT-related questions

1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell the backstory of where it came from: blade. I do not remember how I came up with blade (I'm sure it involves the comic character blade in some way).

2. A/S/L: 24/m/USA

3. Tell us your favorite 4 maps and positions: Scandinavium, Extortion, Diamondsword, Acrony. Defense, defense, defense, defense.

4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?: I’m not an individual stats type of guy so I look at only team achievements. As team achievements go, a lot of different things running through my head. I would say reaching #1 multiple times on different ladders for OGL/IGL/TWL for both zp ig and reg ig was pretty cool (would have beat NV too on 1 map while being up 1-0 on rainbase & wrecking havoc if I didn't choke on defense.. F*CK!).

4b. Post a screenshot or video of your most amazing UT achievement(s)?:

5. Who would you meet/have you met in real life?
I met con and strict years ago because they were my cousin’s friends. I met Palak, who is my cousin’s cousin on other side of family
People I think would be cool to meet in real life: bbz/tony from pa (mlig 4).. fish/dawn/n0b/black from avengers (mlig 6).. scott/silent/somar from NoC (mlig 8).. craz/thor/whaler (mlig 1).. then others like bryan, chosen, tigerclawz, greenspooned, shishio, biz, aven, dustolph, dial, supreme, snky, talisman, miracle, carras, rummy, sunny, ph34r, etc would be cool too. A lot of other people but I will stop here

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be? hmmm.. break: intention, ph34r before 2010 (he is cool now but was a douchebag before 2010), dah, heltah (before 2012 - seems more mellow & peaceful now tho), whitechoc (before 2008 was a scumbag, been cool since though). Makeout: Nope, not anyone here.

7. Who are your best UT friends? Too many to name but I will list the 15 off top of my head in no specific order still around today.. bryan, chosen, snky, miracle, supreme, bbz, chris, aven (used to be before he got mad because he thought I threw him under the bus for calling him benchwarmer for NV on forums while he was banned from forums :lol: ), thor, grin, rummy, kyle, scott, vitz, white, *honorable shoutout to caspah*

15 old school people no longer around: avatar, demorticus, NV|flip[fd], NV|BliZZarD[fd], rordog[fd], blitz[fd], con, ace, thor, dial, b2k, Cane<NeO>, kamakazi, craz, shishio, .. a lot more people I can think of but leaving it at 15

7b. Who are your biggest UT enemies? I have no enemies.

8. What are you most famous for?: Trash-talk 8-)

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?: Harsh

10. What do you do when you are not playing UT?: run personal blog @ http://www.harshmode.com, read books (adventure, thrillers, action, sci-fi, science-related), watch movies (classic movies from 50s+ to latest movies), watch sports (NBA/NFL/college basketball), play other single-player games

11. What is your life philosophy (1 sentence is enough but longer better!)? Life is truly marvelous. Seek peace within yourself first and foremost. Ask big questions of the world and never stop searching for answers. Be skeptical, don't accept everything people tell you without thinking it through/researching yourself (but avoid cynicism). The most important thing a person does is think. Ideas help create purpose for our existence. Inspire yourself to be more & do more - we all have certain limitations and barriers but do not let it stop you from being yourself. Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.

12. Name 3 things (or people) that inspire you in life:
1. science/physics specifically. I like to learn about the world. I am inspired by people like Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Michio Kaku, Newton, etc
2. philosophy. I spend countless hours thinking of essentially everything. There was a quote I read one - science is what we know but philosophy is concerned with what we don't know. I'm inspired by people like Plato, Aristotle, Bertrand Russell, Rene Descartes, Immanuel Kant. These guys changed how we think of the world today.
3. My man Bruce Lee. This man was awesome & lived an awesome life. Mahatma Gandhi, of course, I am a student of

13. What is your greatest strength in life? Your greatest weakness? Strength is analysis. I do in-depth analysis of everything and become very critical once I start thinking (this is why I type long stuff because that is just how I think).
Greatest weakness is not knowing how to deal with people as I don't understand emotions - makes me come across as cold and distant to people both in real-life & online. I am not a very emotional person -- I should stop being so sarcastic and busting people's chops even if it's meant to be as a joke because not everybody is like me! They don't understand that I mean well.

14. What are you most grateful for in life? Life itself is what I am most grateful for. Knowledge, thought, articulating theories, meeting people both online and RL.. Life is pretty awesome!

15. We all have dreams of tomorrow for ourselves. Name 1 thing that you have a dream for: My dream is to change the world in some way for the better. Yes, I dream very big.

16. Based on what you learned in your life, what lesson do you think others can learn from you?: Thinking outside the box. Don't get stuck into being like others or following certain conventional thinking. Just be yourself to the best of your abilities.

17. List 5 words that describe who you are and what you stand for: Thinker. Introvert. Scientist. Kid for life. Human.

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby Hermione » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 pm

UT-related questions

1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell the backstory of where it came from: After watching all 8 Harry Potter videos I decided to come back from my UT break so I used Hermiones name. Definitely wasn't going to use a faggot name such as harry potter or Ron Weasley

2. A/S/L: 23/Canada

3. Tell us your favorite 3 maps and positions: Pryxon, Duku and Command - All offense

4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?: Making ZoOm rage at me and shitting his pants

5. Who would you meet/have you met in real life? Would be cool to meet sakura, hinata, holdr and anna, all are pretty chill individuals and nice.

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be? If I could break one UT players nose, it would have to be either MP^5, Brain//, or Pun. I wouldn't want to make out with anyone.

7. Who are your best UT friends? Sak, Holdr

7b. Who are your biggest UT enemies? Brain//, ZoOm, Windigo, Rusty2280, Mas, Pun, Gizmo and MP^5

8. What are you most famous for?: I'm not famous for being rude.

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?: Anonymous

10. What do you do when you are not playing UT?: Work, Eating, Sleeping, Playing other games, Out with friends/family, Drinking, driving and movies.

11. What is your life philosophy (1 sentence is enough but longer better!)?
Keep calm and stay quiet.

Bavzz, Stephen Hawking, Gandhi

13. What is your greatest strength in life? Your greatest weakness?
My greatest strength in life is my arms, without them i could not play ut or do stuff, my greatest weakness is my curiosity.

14. What are you most grateful for in life?
Being a nice person

15. We all have dreams of tomorrow for ourselves. Name 1 thing that you have a dream for:
To see ISIS gone.

16. Based on what you have learned in your life, what lesson do you think others can learn from you?:
How to be a chill and calm person and speak intelligence and truth.

17. List 5 words that describe who you are and what you stand for:
Fuck this question, to much thinking involved, who made these last set of questions, these questions are irrelevant and gay.
Hermione
banned

Postby Sdaco|JrmY » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:20 am

UT-related questions

1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell the backstory of where it came from: Sdaco, idk, just something that came out of nowhere while randomly typing on my keyboard. Added my name after it since I hate when people whom I know since years call me Sdaco. So Sdaco|JrmY it is.

2. A/S/L: 24 ½ Cairns, Australia. But most of time, Strasbourg, France.

3. Tell us your favorite 3 maps and positions: Hu ... EternalCaves, Brokenlimits, Duku I guess. Always O.

4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?: Won division 3 BunnyTrack OpenCup on Clanbase

4b. Post a screenshot or video of your most amazing UT achievement(s)?: Image

5. Who would you meet/have you met in real life? I want to meet Spyz cause I think he is an amazing dude and I know him since 5 years I think ...

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be? I'd break Ramdrop's nose :P

7. Who are your best UT friends? Spyz

7b. Who are your biggest UT enemies? Hu, none

8. What are you most famous for?: No mic since 2006, flagrunner

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?: N/A

10. What do you do when you are not playing UT?: League of Legends, SupCom2, music, studying

11. What is your life philosophy (1 sentence is enough but longer better!)? Grab your chance to be alive and don't let people/things bring you down

12. Name 3 things (or people) that inspire you in life: Linkin Park, the most amazing band. Other than that, idk really, myself I'd say

13. What is your greatest strength in life? Your greatest weakness? I'm always optimistic, about everything, everyone, trying to be as good as possible. My weakness is lack of self-confidence

14. What are you most grateful for in life? Given the luck to be a good person and live the life I want to

15. We all have dreams of tomorrow for ourselves. Name 1 thing that you have a dream for: Share my happiness with someone special for a loooooong time

16. Based on what you have learned in your life, what lesson do you think others can learn from you?: Be grateful towards each other, don't make a big deal out of small things. Learn to forgive the one who love and learn to deal with the one you don't

17. List 5 words that describe who you are and what you stand for: Hu ... Funny, alcoholic is more than enough imo
Sdaco|JrmY

Postby csnafk » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 am

lolwevealreadydonethisbutimdoingitagainanywaybecauseimdruuuuuuuunkasfuuuuuuuuuuuck

UT-related questions

1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell the backstory of where it came from:
csnafk i was name chosenone and i was tired of putting afk so i picked csnafk

2. A/S/L:
19/f/cali

3. Tell us your favorite 3 maps and positions:
DS offense rip

4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?:
shutting down bbz/phoc on DS with christian. SS is lost in the wilderness of the internet

19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0
19-0

would meet: lots of fucking peeps
have met: ph34r(best steaks NA), deflector, christian, snky(drinks like a fag)

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be?
prolly none but angus stop bitching holy christ you should avoid the ut2k15 meetup for your own safety

7. Who are your best UT friends?
ph34r, rain, blackout, anyone really

7b. Who are your biggest UT enemies?
anyone who complains excessively

8. What are you most famous for?:
being extremely inconsistent

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?:
KORAL

10. What do you do when you are not playing UT?:
nothing

chill or fuck off

na?

strength: v easy going
weakness: jealous as fuck

im still alive bois

15. We all have dreams of tomorrow for ourselves. Name 1 thing that you have a dream for:
honestly, that i don't need alcohol to be happy anymore

16. Based on what you have learned in your life, what lesson do you think others can learn from you?:
stand up for yourself even if it's with the person you love. they will respect it, not fear it and run away

I DO EVERYTHING REALLY DRUNK
csnafk

Postby KNOCKOUTDAD » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 am

UT-related questions

1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell the backstory of where it came from: It all started with a thread on zpworld.com. the rest is history.

2. A/S/L: 26/M/FL

3. Tell us your favorite 3 maps and positions: Rainbase , Scandi , Klondike. - Offense. - CTF. Peak , Nitro , Typhoon. - Low/Corner/Pit

4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?: uh...dunno won things here and there with various teams but my favorite clan to be apart of was Wicked.

4b. Post a screenshot or video of your most amazing UT achievement(s)?:nothing that exists anymore.

5. Who would you meet/have you met in real life? pretty much everyone i was in rAp/uTa with and wicked maybe some of doh and everyone in choc.(even malmhead).

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be?I'd make out with grins.

7. Who are your best UT friends? paco , kud , n0b , rummy , cyrax , pwnage , mrlunatik , mrgrins , aven , bbz , whitechoc and acro.

7b. Who are your biggest UT enemies? no enemies really i pick on a few people here and there though in fun.

8. What are you most famous for?:gas mask.

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?: N/A

10. What do you do when you are not playing UT?: I work for AT&T , stream and play random games with people from the UT community.

11. What is your life philosophy (1 sentence is enough but longer better!)?i live in the moment a lot and live for today so my quote would be "“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”

12. Name 3 things (or people) that inspire you in life: myself TBH no one works harder or pushes harder than i do when it comes to hitting goals and being the best at what I'm trying to attain.

13. What is your greatest strength in life? Your greatest weakness?being sharp tongued , getting bored.

14. What are you most grateful for in life? just the ability to get up everyday and play games and talk to people that i've grown accustomed to and having a job and a good place to live.

15. We all have dreams of tomorrow for ourselves. Name 1 thing that you have a dream for: opening my own restaurant.

16. Based on what you have learned in your life, what lesson do you think others can learn from you?:just be yourself.

17. List 5 words that describe who you are and what you stand for: proud , confident , intelligent , open minded , enjoyable.
KNOCKOUTDAD

Postby miracle » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 am

UT-related questions
1. What’s your UT nickname? Tell us the backstory of where it comes from:Miracle, when i first came up with this name it was because of a nhl hockey movie but over time it developed an ingame meaning(ie, only miracle can return it.). Sacred was a name i came up with inside doh, it fit with the tag. doxatomic and cm mike my 2 first names i ever used. atomic was a name a friend gave to me that i used for a long time. CM Mike was is basically my name, CM was a family clan called chillin mastas.

2. A/S/L:25/m/va

current??: mesmerize Defense, Command Offense. Sdom Nitro. past??: EC2 defense, Extorition defense, Scandi Defense
4. What is your most amazing UT achievement?: getting banned with supremes 4d team apparently for lying about activity, but in all honesty me and csn were banned because our team brutally raped 1 of the top teams in the first week.

4b. Post a screenshot or video of your most amazing UT achievement(s)?: i used to have a lot but ill upload 1 to show off.. hmm

5. Who would you meet/have you met in real life? :o I'LL meet anyone but probably creek lmao

6. If you could break one UT person’s nose, who would it be? If you could make-out with one, who would it be?
Anguis, hes a good guy sometimes, but sometimes i feel like he just gets in a rant mode.
7. Who are your best UT FRIENDS?
GRINS, BLADE, PACO(when hes not drinking haha <3), CAFE, cro, giz(when hes not an asshole), Ryan(there are times when hes a good guy), unrealshots, snky, lemon, god this list will literally go on forever.
D3R lmao or anyone who blantantly chases me all game
8. What are you most famous for?: picking nitro. and mood swings on ts

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real FIRST NAME (if you feel uncomfortable sharing, you do not have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?:
Mike
Work play with dog
more money i make the more unhappy i am
MY HUSKY, Unrealshots, My Grandma who has passed :(
Will to work greatest strength, will to sleep greatest weeknness
MY HUSKY
to be content with life
why not to go to prison.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. i mean frig frig frig frig frig.
miracle

Postby kevinsan1ty » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:26 pm

UT-related questions

Limp bizkit fanboy. It was 1999, fuck you.

2. A/S/L:

29/m/California

OGL dayz: Scandi mid, Rainbase D, Orbital window D.

Sure NeO were pretty high on OGL when it was ultra competitive. Clan never really recruited, just a bunch of guys who were around from the bunny hopping days.

Don't have any.

Wouldn't mind meeting anyone.

No one.

Anyone who can laugh and not take the game too seriously.

Anyone who has an excuse as their nickname every five seconds. No one gives a shit.

GIFs? IDK.

Non-UT related questions

9. What is your real first name (if you are uncomfortable sharing, you don't have to; just say N/A without any reasons why)?:

Kevin.

Work, hang out with my wife, soccer.

Embrace the power of compounded interest. Realize early on that you're more than likely not going to do anything remarkable in your life, like 99.9999% of the world, and that's OK.

Those who don't complain.

Strength: Patience
Weakness: My hip flexors (fuck them so much)

Good health.

No one has to go to bed hungry

Don't take anything for granted. It could all be gone in a day.

I eat my fiber.
aka biz<NeO>/bizmonkey

kevinsan1ty

Postby BUDDY » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:28 pm

that is a lot of shit to fill out so i'll just say a few things:

im buddy, ive been playing for a long time, i used to admin tournaments (I replaced Moyer as head admin for the 2k4 MLUTDM when he like... left to go to china or some shit, I replaced Linoleum as head admin of the 2k4 MLUTAM when he went to go tour his neighborhood playing house shows or some shit, I did a handful of single day tournaments [which I would argue within the UT community is the most successful style] and did the TAM-->TDM tournaments that helped coach a handful of players), do interviews for unorth, unrealna, and prou, am part of chinatown, ihi, and the whatsapp illuminati. way better troll than player but thats ok with me. i played for digital demise (started as a team from the Gamespot forums lol), leading cause of death/GLHF, and pure:gaming (mostly non-ut), as well as niceShot for ctf.

so to summarize: gb2ina ninhos
BUDDY

Postby Loco! » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:53 am

Hi, im Loco! from Rising Phoenix. I'm an Australian player (maybe the only active one left on UT) that has been playing for ~10 years on and off. I've never really gotten into the PUG scene since I've heard alot of trash talk goes into it, but who knows I might try it out. During the day I goto uni, full-time studying a Bachelor of Business (Accounting), and at night I play UT or League of Legends. Like to go out on weekends or just have a few drinks with mates.

2. A/S/L:

21/M/AUS

I'm a dueler, don't really play competitive, but would love to give it a shot. If I had to pick a position, I'd say I'm an aggressive player and know majority maps well.

Winning a LAN at Melbourne, AUSTRALIA. Against scaR, kloo, and endar (ex-pro australian players)

He raged and left the game. That was a happy moment :)

probs unrealshots. he's banned me like twice cos I've made him rage, by purposely fragging him only (that is legit the reason, lol?)

Good blokes like, Deepack, wolf, mystogan, tkfmz.

No idea. Not mean to anyone on UT, just there to have a good time :)

Wouldn't say famous, but a lot of people know me because I'm the only one from Australia. Maybe not in this community, but in PUB's yes.
Loco!

Postby -havoc- » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:01 pm

UT-related questions

Havoc, not really a backstory behind it.
2. A/S/L:
22/M/NJ
Duku, Mesmerize, Bleak..always playing O
:cry:
:cry:
iunno
I'd break rasta-man's nose for sure. And no one.
NOW HIRING
Nicklamers, racists

Non-UT related questions

Myko
Watching movies,going out,living life
"Love life, get paid, then get laid."
Me, myself and I
Patience/pessimist
Just being alive.

Don't take anything for granted.
-havoc-

Return to General discussion