Global mixed music videos

Jump to: Board indexCommunityGeneral discussion

Global mixed music videos

Postby blade » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:40 pm

This is a thread for global MUSIC VIDEOS. Musics vids from anywhere.. Must have great choreography, singing, story or cool dancing.. I will post 3 cool indian songs

This song is special to me as it is how I live my life. I joke around a lot (often too much), but I believe you should live your life through humor. Story of the song is this.. life brings hard times, everyone runs into obstacles. The way you deal with them will determine your outcome. Think positive going in and the outcome will also be positive. Don't fear, fear will make things worse. Joke & enjoy life "smile and whistle away your problems. all is well"

They danced on actual moving buses & trucks in real-life for this song. I don't understand the lyrics since it is Tamil language, but just watch the dance moves.. It's cool. The main dancer Prabhu Deva was the best breakdancer in India but he is getting older now.. He is great choreographer now. Some of his moves he learned directly from Michael Jackson

For my man JYB..

Bonus - I gave grinspoon a heart attack from laughing after watching this :OWgrinsgasm: :

Post any music video that you find cool or funny or inspirational, etc (any language, any genre, anything with dancing).. I have other cool stuff, but I will post it later. Enjoy!

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Re: Global mixed music videos

Postby blade » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Here's few more great choreography/dancing..

Street dancer to 'Pumped Up Kicks'.. he is awesome

Choreography is badass.. I wonder how long it took them to put this together. Looks very time consuming to make :shock:

Now the best for last..

No list is complete without the king of pop. I was going to post more Michael Jackson stuff, but I have seen it so many times that I decided to limit it to 1. The other stuff on this list doesn't even compare to king of pop.

Post other dances/choreography.

blade

Postby KillEmAll » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:50 pm

KillEmAll

Postby kud » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:35 pm

youtube keeps suggesting indian music videos to me now. fml
ImageImageImage
kud

Postby blade » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:40 pm

blade

Postby D4RR3N » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:31 pm

The Dubstep remix on Pumped on kicks is one of the only remixes Iv'e liked as much as the original, so gud.
Sick dancer right there, I've seen that video before but never get tired.

PS: Foster the People ftw!!!!
D4RR3N

Return to General discussion