Postby RickJames » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:30 pm

RickJames

Re: The Road to Redemption...

Postby blackout\\ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:38 pm

almost a year later and you decide to post this shit? :roll:
blackout\\

Postby d3R » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:51 pm

I dont see what those clips are suppose to prove.
d3R

Postby blade » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 pm

Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby Sonic|^ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:28 pm

lol that is the smoothest and most controlled aiming I've ever seen. If you see my mouse as I play it's like I'm on crack.

Free Nick (the real one).
Sonic|^

Postby Hermione » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Free Nick! LOL

Hermione
banned

Postby csnafk » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Free and re-instate Fallacy as admin. Release all evidence. #occupyownedwell
csnafk

Postby exixt » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:09 pm

The clips clearly show how pure and controlled FALLACY's aim is and that he's been innocent all this time. There's no question about it. The mouse movement is on point.

`freefallacy.
exixt

Postby kevinsan1ty » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:22 pm

pros: Nick is a good guy.

cons: We might have to play Bleak again in iPug.

:OWpacorage:
aka biz<NeO>/bizmonkey

kevinsan1ty

Postby toymac » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

For those of us who choose to be the skeptics in this world (and too lazy to go frame by frame), how can you prove you didn't just replay the demo and film your mouse hand to show 'movements'?
toymac

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:58 pm

FALLACY

Postby Nick » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Nick

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:38 pm

FALLACY

Postby Hinata » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:53 pm

I watched all of them, frame by frame. As I see your mouse follow the cursor, but sometimes this is hard to tell. I believe you must use your keyboard to help you aiming too. Sync Keyboard too would be a good idea? I don't know.
Hinata

Postby toymac » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Not doubting whether the clips are legitimate or not, but there are still tons of programs out there you can use to change the timestamps on files
toymac

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Last edited by FALLACY on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALLACY

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 pm

FALLACY

Postby risus` » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:54 pm

This only tells me what I already knew. The evidence was never 100% conclusive and Nick is not a cheater.

#freenick
risus`

Postby csnafk » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:19 am

csnafk

Postby unrealshots » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 am

Free the real Nick and ban the Fake Nick we all know that piece of shit is cheating.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=·
unrealshots

Postby Xenoscythe » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 am

So after having no luck with the normal method, (which also included these clips) you've taken to trying to get the public on your side route, cool.

This case is a classic case of the flusha(except even more subtle!), a very good player originally that has to be the very best. I assume you just lift your mouse more than the usual person.

These 3 synced clips do not prove anything on adjustments made on a pixel scale level, all they show is you moving your mouse around in general directions. You play on a very low sensitivity as can be seen by all the mouse swinging around and to see the movements your mouse was making without slowing the original demo's down to < 20% speed was almost impossible. The mouse movements you made were not human, the lock ons were not based on movement tracing, many were centre mass locks. I didn't agree with several of Vitz's clips but many were most definitely conclusive in the eyes of nearly all the ACT.

The clips do not add or takeaway anything to the original evidence and although you have a strong friend backing, including PACO himself I still don't believe low quality recordings of a few of clips contribute anything that wasn't already taken into account. The fact these took over a year to come out even to admins says a lot as you knew you were recording them at the time, it seems like a last gasp effort.

Its really disappointing that we don't have a fully working updated anti-cheat and that without the hard logs people are allowed to ruin a game many of us are holding onto for mostly nostalgic reasons.
Xenoscythe

Postby FALLACY » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:39 am

Xeno, I do not know you that well or know your background in Anti-Cheat. I will say that because of this I immediately question your ability to understand what you're looking at or whatever judgement calls you may make. Nothing against you personally, that's how I've always felt about people who make claims without any real undeniable evidence to back up what they're saying. Although, when vitz originally started this witch hunt I wasn't surprised as he has a known track record of catching people. So even though it was against me, I still credit him for doing what he did. You however, say that I have the ability to be so subtle that I can hide this so well (over the internet no less) and compare me to someone who is most likely actually cheating and doing it in a LAN environment. Do you realize how crazy that sounds? There is more room for inconsistencies online than in any other situation. The three clips show perfectly exactly what I was banned for and how I was able to physically do it without the assistance of an aiming tool. How you can be blind to the fact that the information is right in front of your eyes proving you and everyone else on the anti-cheat staff is wrong is beyond me. The reason why I took this public is because, first, from what I understand a majority of the admin staff and ACT are either inactive or don't play this game much anymore. Second, the public should have their eyes opened to the fact that the credibility and integrity of the ACT needs to be brought into question. It is ok to be wrong, it is ok for an entire group of people to be wrong. I'm not sitting here bashing anyone on the admin / ACT, I just want whats right to be fixed. You can't argue what is in front of you. No matter how hard you try to prove me wrong it is now out there, people are catching on, skeptics who were convinced before see that they were wrong and have admitted it. Within days of releasing the information to some of the admins they admitted that the decision to ban me was wrong.

It's funny that you bring into question my friendship with some of the people who are in control around here as if it has any sway in how things went down. My friends on the admin staff voted yes to ban me originally. Why on earth would they do that to begin with and let this shit show continue on for almost a year if they didn't feel what they saw was right in the first place. Now that they've been proved otherwise they may be changing their minds. (they could have just listened to me in the first place.)

It did take me a while to get everything together but as I'm sure you know the admin staff has had this information for a while and not really done anything with it. If you want I can go back and figure out exactly when I sent it over and how long it took to even get a response or an update on what was being done with. But if I were you I wouldn't because it may make the ACT look even worse and show that they really don't give a shit.

And please, don't ever bring up the fact that there are people holding on to this game for nostalgic reasons without thinking that I'm in the same boat. I grew up playing this game and have some great memories playing and enjoying it with friends. I was always against people destroying this game and I've always tried my best to preserve it and keep it as clean as possible just like you or others may be trying.

Only difference between me and you is I never once called someone a cheater unless I knew for sure that they were.
FALLACY

Postby Nick » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:46 am

Nick

Postby FALLACY » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 am

FALLACY

Postby Hermione » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:52 am

Noobs just saying Fallacy is cheating cause they can't take a beating from a fierce competitor. I seen this guy in CSGO, he's like Golden eagle or so, are you gonna say he cheats there too? Get real, the man is good at gaming, has calm hand movement and fast response time, some people are like that. Not only does he have demo, he has a demo of his hands playing too, what more do you want? There was nothing fishy when I used to play against him, only noobs want him banned.
Hermione
banned

Postby FALLACY » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:08 am

Here is another clip in case anyone wanted to see a little more.

Remember watch frame by frame.
FALLACY

Postby csnafk » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 am

csnafk

Postby exixt » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 am

Xeno, I believe your mindset right now is you know the clips show fallacy wasn't cheating and you know it. I believe you are too stubborn to realize that you and the rest of the ACT were wrong and are now talking your way around the clips. It is OK to admit you were wrong. We are all humans and we all make mistakes in our decision makings at some point. There's really no need to drag this out any longer. You have the clips in front of your eyes and they speak for themselves. As to why it took long for the recordings in clips to come out, you have your answer in fallacy's initial post. I'm not bashing you, neither is fallacy. Fallacy and I, along with others, want what's right and that is an unban. Fallacy was in fact banned innocently.

`freefallacy.
exixt

Postby vitrae » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 am

Do you have a recording for this one too? . It is interesting that you impress some people with your smooth mouse handling but that's just because people forgot about your lollacy on scandi or how you couldn't even aim 20 degrees downwards with your sensitivity. You can keep playing the innocent role till the end of times, as can anyone that is cheating in UT these days. You cheated for longer than the time you are still serving so you still won, and as far guilt is concern I don't think you ever cared so you might aswell continue. There are and there will be no more heltah's. I'm just glad some people remember the old you still. ;)

PS: this thread is impressive even if the clips are not new, but some of the comments are mindblowing /me looks at exixt and hermione
vitrae

Next

Return to General discussion